UP B.Ed Entrance Exam 2011 Question Paper | Model question papers and previous years old question papers
UP B.Ed Entrance Exam 2011 Question Paper
up b ed 2011 solved paper,UP BEd Joint Entrance Exam Solved Question paper ,UP B Ed Entrance Efficiency Test Question Paper 2011 Sample Model Paper , UP B Ed Entrance Teaching Aptitude Question Paper Answers 2011,up,BEd ,
For 2011 exam for UP B.Ed there would be 50 questions of this level. This questions are also very helpful for 2011 SSC CGLE Tier 1 exam. I hope that you will make the most of it.
1. How many schedules the Constitution of India contains ?
2. The Constitution of India was adopted in—
(A) 26 January, 1950
(B) 26 January, 1949
(C) 26 November, 1949
(D) 31 December, 1949
3. In a nuclear reactor, one of the following is used as a fuel—
4. The first muslim ruler to introduce the system of price control was—
(B) Jalaluddin Khalji
(D) Alauddin Khalji
5. Tansen, a great musician, was in the court of—
(B) Bahadur Shah
(C) Rana Kumbha
(D) Krishna Deva Rai
6. Who among the following attended all the three Round Table Conferences ?
(A) Jawaharlal Nehru
(B) Dr. B. R. Ambedkar
(C) Vallabh Bhai Patel
(D) Dr. Rajendra Prasad
7. Where is National Sugar Institute established?
(B) New Delhi
8. A national leader, whose birthday is observed as the National Education Day on November 11, is—
(A) J. B. Kriplani
(B) Rajiv Gandhi
(C) Maulana Abul Kalam Azad
(D) Sarojini Naidu
9. The Nagarjuna Sagar Project is constructed on the river—
10. The Bermuada Triangle lies in—
(A) Western North Atlantic Ocean
(B) Eastern South Atlantic Ocean
(C) North Pacific Ocean
(D) South Indian Ocean
11. Who among the following has been honoured with Bharat Ratna for the year 2008 ?
(A) Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
(B) G. Madhavan Nair
(C) Pt. Bhimsen Joshi
(D) Lata Mangeshkar
12. Which of the following is India’s first nuclear powered submarine launched on 26 July, 2009 ?
(A) INS Virat
(B) INS Arihant
(C) INS Vikrant
(D) INS Talwar
13. The speed of light will be minimum while passing through—
14. Galvanised iron sheets have a coating of—
15. I.B.R.D. is also known as—
(A) International Bank
(B) World Bank
(C) Asian Development Bank
(D) Bank of America
16. The Gupta king who assumed the title of Vikramaditya was—
17. Part IV of the Constitution of India deals with—
(A) Fundamental Rights
(C) Directive Principles of State Policy
(D) Union Executive
18. Which amidst the following countries of the European union has not adopted the single currency Euro ?
(B) U. K.
19. Permanent members of U. N. Security Council are—
(A) U.K., U.S.A., Russia, China, Japan
(B) U.S.A., France, China, U.K., Canada
(C) U.S.A., France, U.K., Russia, Canada
(D) U.S.A., U.K., France, Russia, China
20. The author of the book ‘My Country My Life’ is—
(A) Lal Krishna Advani
(B) Jaswant Singh
(C) Dilip Kumar
(D) Sunil Gavaskar
21. The Partition of Bengal was revoked by the British Government in the year—
22. The first talkie film in India was—
(A) Raja Harish Chandra
(B) Alam Ara
(C) Chandi Das
(D) Jhansi Ki Rani
23. ‘Blue Revolution’ is related to—
(A) Space research
(D) Drinking water
24. India has the maximum foreign trade with—
25. The most urbanised country in the world is—
26. Which is the highest finance body for small scale industries ?
27. What is the new name of the old region ‘Siam’ ?
28. Great poet Amir Khusarau’s birth place was—
(A) Patiyali (Etah)
29. Bauxite is an ore of one of the following metals—
30. Who organized the fourth Buddhist council ?
31. Who was the last ruler of Lodi dynasty ?
(A) Bahlol Lodi
(B) Ibrahim Lodi
(C) Sikandar Lodi
(D) Daulat Khan Lodi
32. The Capital of Andaman and Nicobar islands is—
(A) Port Blair
33. Who among the following decides if a particular Bill is a Money Bill or not ?
(B) Speaker of Lok Sabha
(C) Chairman of Rajya Sabha
(D) Finance Minister
34. ‘Bar’ is the unit of—
(D) Atmospheric pressure
35. Right to vote is a—
(A) Political right
(B) Civil right
(C) Economic right
36. Koneru Humpy is associated with—
(A) Lawn Tennis
37. Which of the following hills connect eastern and western ghats ?
38. Which country is known as the ‘Cockpit of Europe’ ?
39. In Uttar Pradesh, Charkula folk dance is related with—
(A) Ruhelkhand region
(B) Brij region
(C) Bundelkhand region
(D) Avadh region
40. Which among the following is a central university in Uttar Pradesh ?
(A) Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad
(B) Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth, Varanasi
(C) Chhatrapati Sahuji Maharaj University, Kanpur
(D) Allahabad University, Allahabad
41. Lucknow Congress session 1916, was presided over by—
(A) Sarojini Naidu
(B) Maulana Abul Kalam Azad
(C) Ambika Charan Majumdar
(D) Pt. J. L. Nehru
42. Rihand Project is located at—
(A) Lalitpur district
(B) Mirzapur district
(C) Aligarh district
(D) Sultanpur district
43. Where was ‘Tanchoi’ brocade developed ?
44. Who wrote ‘Sarfaroshi Ki Tamanna Ab Hamare Dil Mein Hai’ ?
(A) Mohammed Iqbal
(B) Kazi Nazrul Islam
(C) Anand Narayan Mulla
(D) Ram Prasad Bismil
45. The chemical that is used in making artificial rain is—
(A) Silver Nitrate
(B) Silver Iodide
(C) Silver Nitrite
(D) Silver Chloride
46. Which of the following is the hardest substance in the human body ?
(D) None of these
47. Agricultural income tax is a source of revenue to—
(A) Central Government
(B) State Government
(C) Local Administration
(D) Centre and State Governments
48. Largest Mica deposits are in—
(A) South Africa
49. Lalitpur district in U. P. is known for the—
(A) Uranium deposits
(B) Sugar industry
(C) Polic training academy
(D) None of these
50. Which of the following oceans has the shape of the English alphabet ‘S’ ?
(A) Arctic Ocean
(B) Indian Ocean
(C) Atlantic Ocean
(D) Pacific Ocean
Answers: 1. D, 2. C, 3. B, 4. d, 5. a, 6. b, 7. a, 8. c, 9. b, 10. a, 11. c, 12. b, 13. a, 14. c, 15. b, 16. c, 17. c, 18. b, 19. d, 20. a, 21. c, 22. b, 23. c, 24. c, 25. b, 26. b, 27iiiiiiii. b, 28. a, 29. a, 30. d, 31. b, 32. b, 33. b, 34. d, 35. a, 36. c, 37. c, 38. a, 39. b, 40. d, 41. c, 42. b, 43. a, 44. d, 45. b, 46. b, 47. b, 48. d, 49. a, 50. c
Tags: bed, up, up b ed 2011 solved paper, UP B Ed Entrance Efficiency Test Question Paper 2011 Sample Model Paper, UP B Ed Entrance Teaching Aptitude Question Paper Answers 2011, UP BEd Joint Entrance Exam Solved Question paper