CPMT 2012 | UPCPMT 2012, UPCPMT Exam Dates
Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test (UPCPMT) is an entrance exam conducted Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-Medical Test (CPMT) [UPCPMT] is conducted through CSMU Kanpur Lucknow for admission to the First year of various bachelor medical and dental courses
* MBBS – Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
* BDS – Bachelor of Dental Surgery
* BHMS – Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery
* BAMS – Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery
* BUMS – Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery
UPCPMT Application Form 2012
For details regarding how to get UPCPMT Application Form 2012 and how to apply Click Here.
UPCPMT Exam Dates 2012
UPCPMT 2012 Examination shall be held after conduct of UP Board examination for class 12th. For Latest Dates of UPCPMT 2012 Click Here.
* Candidates should possess a domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
* A candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with at least 50% aggregate marks (40% for SC/ST) in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. In addition candidates should have also passed English. Those who are appearing for class 12th exams in 2012 can also apply.
Application Form :
* Availability of Application Forms: February 2nd week-March 1st week, 2012
* Application Forms/Brochure costing Rs.665/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs. 365/- for SC/ST candidates are available at all Head Post Offices of all Districts of Uttar Pradesh and at two Districts of Uttarakhand State i.e. Dehradun and Nainital.
* Last Date for receipt of completed application forms:
- Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Azamgarh
- Ghaziabad, Ghazipur, Gorakhpur
- Jaunpur, Jhansi
- Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffanagar
- Saharanpur and Varanasi or any other centre prescribed by University of Lucknow.
For More Information Visit: wwwwwW..upcpmt2012.in