PTET Exam 2012 Answer key – Cutt of Marks PTET 2012 solved paper,PTET answer key2012,rajasthan bed 2012 answer key,PTET 2012 paper,PTET answers 2012,PTET2012 exam paper
Rajasthan Pre Teachers Entrance Test (PTET) 2012 exam is held today, 22 April 2012 (Saturday) on different centers. PTET 2012 Cut-off Marks is expted to be oinline with PTET 2012 as paper is neither easy nor too hard. The Answer key of Total 50 question paper of Paper will be Uploaded here once Official website Publish it. For time being lets have a Discussion and Answers of Some of Questions asked in PTET 2012 Question Paper.
PTET Question Paper Pattern and Syllabus
- Mental Ability
- Teaching Attitude & Aptitude Test
- General Awareness, and
- Language Proficiency (Hindi or English)
Section A: Mental ability Section shall consist of 50 objective type multiple choice questions to test the following abilities: (i) Reasoning, (ii) Imagination, (iii) Judgements Decision Making, (iv)CreativeThinking, (v) Generalization, (vi) Drawing Inferences, etc.
Section B : Teaching Attitude and Aptitude test Section shall consist of 50 questions mainly on the following areas: (i) Social Maturity, (ii) Leadership, (iii) Professional Commitment, (iv) Interpersonal Relations, (v) Communication, (vi) Awareness etc. This will be test of attitudes and awareness in which answers to question will be scoredon a scale of 3,2,0 and -1.
Section C: General awareness Section shall consist of 50 Objective type multiplechoice questions mainly regarding thefdlowing areas: (i) Current affair (National & International), (ii) Indian History & Culture, (iii) India and its natural resources, (iv) Great Indian personalities (Past and Present), (v) Environmental awareness, (vi) Knowledgeabout Rajasthan etc.
Section D: Language Proficiency (English or Hindi) Section shall consists of 50 Objective type multiple choice questions regarding proficiency in Hindi or English Language mainly related to the following aspects: (i) Vocabulary, (ii) Functional Grammar, (iii) Sentence structures, (iv) Comprehension etc.
Download Answer Keys and Answer Sheet
1. Who is RPSC Chairmen:
Ans: BL Sharma
2. IIM in situated in Which city of Rajasthan:
3. Police University annouced in Budget 2012-13 in which City:
Ans: Jodhpur ( Sardar Patel Police and security University, Jodhpur)
4. Gazal Singer Jagjit Singh belongs to
Ans: Born in Sri Ganganagar, Rajasthan
5. AM in Radio Stands:
Ans: AM means Amplitude Modulation
6. The Hindu News paper started in:
Ans: 18 September 1878
7. Teachers day is celebrated on:
Ans: 5th September
8. RBI issued Rs. 5 Coin in Memory of which freedom fighter and martyr:
Ans: Bhagat Singh ( on 21st February 2012)
9. Rajasthan State Women Commission Chairperson is:
Ans: Ladkumari Jain
10. Sachin hits 100th Century against which Country:
11. Asia cup Final 2012 is played between:
Ans: Pakistan and Bangladesh
12. Van-Mahotsav is Celebrated on:
Ans: 5 June and even in the first week of July.
13. Author of Anandamath is:
Ans: Bankim Chandra Chatterji
14. Assembly elections held recently in No. of States:
Ans: 5 (Goa, Manipur, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand )
15. Total Assembly Seats during 2011 election in UP:
Ans: 403 Seats
16. Which district have Maximum cattle Fair:
17. Geet Sethi is associated with:
18. Speaker of the Lok Sabha
Ans: Meira Kumar.
19. Rajasthan day is celebrated on:
Ans: 30 March
20. Rail Minister who presented Rail Budget 2012-13 is:
Ans: Dinesh Trivedi
21. Partition of Bengal from India was done in year:
Ans: 1905 (Partition of Bengal from India was done on 16th Oct, 1905 by Viceroy Curzon. Due to these political protests, the two parts of Bengal were reunited in 1911)
22. Gandhi Ji’s one of prayer Vaishnav Jan to Tene Kahiye was written by
Ans: Narsinh Mehta (Written in 15th century by Gujarati poet Narsinh Mehta in Gujarati language).