www.csirhrdg.res.in | net, netonline, ugc, ugc net online application form 2012 | The date for UGC NET – June 2012 is SUNDAY, June 24, 2012.
Read the Instructions Carefully and then click ‘APPLY ONLINE‘ button located at the bottom of the page.
|::Advertisement No.: 12J||::Exam Date: 17-06-2012|
|::Date of Start for Online Submission: 21-02-2012||::Date of Close of Online Submission: 28-03-2012|
|::Last Date of Receipt of Duly Completed Hard Copy of Online Application Forms: 02-04-2012||::Last Date of Receipt of Duly Completed Hard Copy of Online Application Forms(From Remote Areas): 10-04-2012|
|::Age will be calculated as on: 01-01-2012|
click here for ugc net online application form 2012
UGC Net Online Application Form 2012 will be announced. UGC Net Online Application Form 2012 can easily be downloaded from following links.
ugc net 2012 online application form, ugc net application fee, ugc net application form important dates 2012, ugc net eligibility, ugc net how to apply, UGC NET Notification 2012, ugc net subjects
Apply for UGC NET June 2012 Online Application in www.ugcnetonline.in
National Eligibility Test will be commenced under University Grants Commission to award Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) for the eligible fellows who are willing to settle in teaching profession & research. UGC NET Online is completely different from SLET (State Level Eligibility Test) or STET.
Option – I : Applying through UGC CSIR NET 2012 Information Bulletin
I. By Hand :
Candidates applying for the Test may obtain the Information Bulletin and Application forms ( inclusive of fee payable ) through the branches of the Bank notified in UGC CSIR NET 2012 Information Bulletin (within the prescribed dates) by paying the following fee in cash
|2.||Other Backward Classes (OBC) (Non Creamy Layer)||200/-|
|3.||SC / ST / Physically Handicapped (PH) or Visually Handicapped (VH)||100/-|
Option – II : Apply through Online CSIR UGC NET 2012 Application :
I. CSIR UGC NET 2012 Online Application Form :
- Interested & eligible candidates may apply for CSIR 2012 UGC NET Test Online through a link available at CSIR, HRDG website : www.csirhrdg.res.in.
- In order to apply Online the candidates are required to download Bank challan Performa from www.csirhrdg.res.in and then deposit the requisite examination fee in any of the Indian Bank branches throughout the country.
- The examination fee for the Online application is same as mentioned. Candidates after successfully submitting application online are required to take print out of the Application Form, paste his / her recent black & white photograph, put his / her signature at the required space, attach requisite certificates and send alongwith CSIR marked copy of fee deposited Bank Challan in an envelope to the following address so as to reach on or before 2nd April, 2012 ( 10th April, 2012 for remote areas ) :
Sr. Controller of Examinations,
Human Resource Development Group,
Examination Unit, CSIR Complex,
New Delhi – 110 012.
- Online applications without hard copy or bank challan receipt or incomplete in any respect will be summarily rejected. Before applying Online, candidates are advised to go through detailed notification available at CSIR, HRDG website www.csirhrdg.res.in.
- Examination fee paid along with CSIR UGC NET 2012 Information Bulletin or through Bank Challan for a particular examination will neither be adjusted for any subsequent examination nor refunded under any circumstances.http://upbed2012.co.in/wp-admin/post-new.php
- Candidates should also check all the columns of Bank Challan, online application, which are to be filled in properly to avoid cancellation of application, Please note that Fee submitted by any other mode like money order, demand draft, IPO etc. will be summarily rejected.
1)SUBMIT ONLY ONE APPLICATION FORM WITH VALID DETAILS. DO NOT SUBMIT DUMMY APPLICATIONS DETAILS WITH SAME CHALLAN NUMBER, AS IT WILL BE TREATED “MULTIPLE APPLICATION” AND BOTH THE APPLICATIONS WILL BE REJECTED.
2)DO NOT SEND APPLICATION FORM IN ANY OTHER FORMAT EXCEPT THE FORMAT GIVEN ON THE WEBSITE.
3)DO NOT USE ANY OTHER TOOL LIKE (WORD,EXCEL,ETC) TO MODIFY THE DOWNLOADED APPLICATION FORM AS REGARD TO ITS SIZE,FONT,ETC. THE APPLICATION FORM SHOULD BE DIRECTLY PRINTED ON (A4 SIZE)AS PER THE WEBSITE SPECIFICATIONS OTHERWISE APPLICATION WILL BE REJECTED.
4)DO NOT STAPLE THE DOCUMENTS ALONGWITH APPLICATION FORM.
visit :: http://184.108.40.206/jrf/online/index.jsp
Tags: CSIR UGC NET 2012 (June) Exam Notice UGC National Eligibility TEST, http://220.127.116.11/jrf/online/form.jsp, net, netonline, ugc, ugc net online application form 2012, www.ugcnetonline.in