Correct Answer KBC Question 4. Who amongst these is currently the youngest chief minister of a state in India?

Correct Answer is: Akhilesh Yadav

Akhilesh Yadav (born 1 July 1973) is an Indian politician and the youngest chief minister of Uttar Pradesh.

Mr Akhilesh Yadav, son of SP chief, Mr Mulayam Singh Yadav, was March 15 2012 sworn in as the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, the youngest-ever to hold the office.

Filed Under news

Tags: , , , , , ,

Comments

12 Responses to “Correct Answer: KBC Question 4. Who amongst these is currently the youngest chief minister of a state in India?”

1. KBC 6 Question 4 on May 31, 2012 online registration | UP B.ED 2012 key,Results & Merit List RMLAU on May 31st, 2012 3:55 pm

[...] Correct Answer: KBC Question 4. Who amongst these is currently the youngest chief minister of a stat… [...]

2. SIDDHARTH S SHETTY on June 1st, 2012 5:16 am

THE ANSWER IS B AKHILESH SINGH YADAV IS THE YOUNGEST CHIEF MINSTER OF A STATE IN INDIA.

3. SIDDHARTH S SHETTY on June 1st, 2012 5:26 am

ADARNIYA AMITAB JEE
    MY NAME IS SIDDHARTH S SHETTY FROM MANGALORE IAM A GREAT FAN OF YOU AND YOUR FILMS SOME OF YOUR HIT FILMS ARE AJOOBA SISILA KOHARAM KALIA AMAR AKBAR ANTHONY JADUGAR MUQDAR KA SIKANDER KHUDGARZ COOLIE SHARABI KABI KABI MARD NASEEB NASTIK LAWARIS HERA PHERI. DEEWAR DON KHOON PASINA GRIFTAR .PLEASE GIVE ME A CHANCE IN KBC6 PLEASE SEND THE APPLICATION FORM OF KBC 6 MY EMAIL ID IS siddarthsshetty@rediffmail.com. you can send the application form to my above email id. my cell no is 9008179140 8105231116. i will be waiting for your call.
    thanking you
    siddharth s shetty
    dob 18-08-1976

4. SIDDHARTH S SHETTY on June 1st, 2012 5:29 am

the answer is B AKILESH SINGH YADAV IS YOUNGEST CM OF A STATE IN INDIA.

5. SIDDHARTH S SHETTY on June 1st, 2012 5:33 am

DEAR SIR
    PLEASE GIVE ME ONE CHANCE IN KBC6. IAM A POOR MAN PLEASE GIVE ME ONE CHANCE IN KBC6 MY CELL NO IS 9008179140 8105231116 I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR CALL
    THANKING YOU
    SIDDHARTH S SHETTY
    DOB 18-08-1976

6. NEHA GUPTA on June 1st, 2012 7:26 am

CORRECT ANSWER IS B AKHILESH YADAV

7. SIDDHARTH S SHETTY on June 1st, 2012 8:51 am

CORRECT ANSWER IS B AKILESH YADAV

8. SIDDHARTH S SHETTY on June 1st, 2012 9:01 am

DEAR SIR
    MY NAME IS SIDDHARTH S SHETTY FROM UDUPI IAM A GREAT FAN OF YOU AND YOUR FILMS SOME OF OUR HIT FILMS ARE AJOOBA AMAR AKBAR ANTHONY COOLIE KOHARAM KALIA NASEEB NASTIK DON MARD LAWARIS JADUGAR SISILA KABI KABI SHOLAY DEEWAR SATE PE SATA HERA PHERIGRIFATAR MUQDAR KA SIKANDER SUHAG SHARABI. I LIKE THE SONGS OF THESE FILMS VERY MUCH . PLEASE GIVE ME ONE CHANCE IN KBC6 MY EMAIL ID IS SIDDHARTHS SHETTY@REDIFFMAIL.COM PLEASE S3END THE APPLICATION TO MY EMAIL ID WHICH IS GIVEN ABOVE. I WILLBE WAITING FOR YOUR CALL. M CELL NO IS 9008179140 8105231116
    THANKING YOU
    SIDDHARTH S SHETTY
    DOB 18-08-1976

9. SIDDHARTH S SHETTY on June 1st, 2012 9:04 am

CORRECT ANSWER IS B AKHILESH YADAV.

10. DINESH KESTWAL on June 1st, 2012 11:01 am

Sir

I am eager to meet you at kbc.i want to play kbc for my family.Plz do call me and send me the application to fulfil on of my biggest ever dream to be face to face with you.

Dinesh Kestwal
    Dehradoon

uk

11. manoj patel on June 1st, 2012 11:20 am

dear sir
    i m from gujarat,bhavnagar sir i want to play kbc6 wiyh tou i was many try to ply kbc 4,5 but i can”t plz give me one chance to play kbc 6 i m waiting for your answer plz one try sir
    question no4 answer is {b}akhilesh yadav
    plz contect me sir
    my no 9924773245

12. SIDDHARTH S SHETTY on June 1st, 2012 2:14 pm

CORRECT ANSWER IS B AKHILESH YADAV

Got something to say?

UP B.ED 2014 Apllication form, Admit card,key,Results , Bed 2014 form: UPBED2012.co.in located at Delhi , India, UP . Reviewed by 83 customers rated: 1 / 5