District Wise UP Bed Counseling Centre 2012 Schedule & Dates for AC/SA Stream
UP Bed Counseling 2012 Schedule & Dates –
|Sr. No.||Branch . Code||Branch Name|
|1||AC||[AC]Arts and Commerce|
|2||SA||[SA]Science and Agriculture|
|Lucknow||Arts & Craft College, Lucknow|
|Jhansi||Education Building, Bundelkhand University Campus|
|Jaunpur||1. UNS Institute of Engg. & Tech. V.B.S.P. University
2. Pharmacy Building V.B.S.P. University Campus
|DAY ONE -The Counseling Day|
|1.On the first day of reporting (day one) as per schedule, the candidates will proceed to the document verification counters for verification of their certificates and admit card. Candidates are required to bring all certificates in original along with one set of photocopies of each document and four copies of their photograph identical to the one pasted on the application form. In case any candidate fails to produce the required original certificate at the time of counseling, he/she will not be allowed to exercise his/her option.
2.Thereafter the candidates will proceed to the fee collection counters. Counseling fee of Rs.500 (Five hundred only only) and an advance admission fee of Rs. 5000 (Five Thousand only) will be collected at the computerized fee counters. The deposits are to be made through a crossed Demand Draft issued in favour of Finance Officer, Dr. RML Avadh University payable at Faizabad. Here it is to be pointed out that all deposits will be through Crossed Demand Draft and not through Account Payee Cheque. Please note that the counseling fee of Rs.500/- is non-refundable and no part of it will be refundable at any stage after the candidate has reported for on-campus on-line counseling at the counseling centre. The advance admission fee of Rs.5000/- will be refunded if the candidate could not be allotted a seat from the choice locked by her/him. No refund of this amount will be made if a seat is allotted in a University/ College/ Institute and the candidate refuses to take admission for whatsoever reason.
3. Any discrepancies related to date of birth, category, sub-category, sex and state of eligibility in the computer record generated on the basis of application form submitted earlier to JEE B.Ed.-2012 by the candidate and in the original certificates will be rectified by the competent authorities at the counselling centre and their decision will be final in this regard. A printout of the modified record will be given to the candidate.
4. Any change in the candidate’s name, father’s name and the status of general category shall not be permitted under any circumstances.
6. After verification and fee submission the candidates will proceed to the next counter for Registration. After Registration, the candidates will be required to exercise their final choices of seats on-line by using choice button to indicate the choice of institution in order of their preference. The candidate can exercise all the choices for which he/she is eligible. Choices for which the candidate is eligible shall be displayed at the time of choice filling.
7. The current status of the available seats, will be continuously displayed for the guidance of candidates.
8. The candidates will get two copies of the printout of all the choices submitted by them. One copy of the same will be signed by the candidate and returned after verification.
9 Candidates are advised to choose the college(s) taking into consideration that his/her choice on DAY-ONE and the subsequent allotment on DAY-TWO is final.
Counselling Schedule –
|June 22||220001||345097||SA Only
|REFUND RULES VALID FOR INITIAL FEE DEPOSITED AT COUNSELING CENTERS|
|DEPOSITED AT COUNSELING CENTERS|
|S.NO||Refunds rule for Initial fee are as follows –|
|1.||Status During Counselling||Refund of Initial Fee Rs.5000/-|
|(a)||Candidate withdraws before locking the choice||Rs. 5000/-refundable|
|(b)||Candidate is not allotted any seat as per the choices filled||Rs. 5000/-refundable|
|(c)||A seat is allotted as per option of the candidate, but even if candidate does not take allotment letter/does not join the allotted college / is not interested in taking admission for any reason whatsoever.||No refund admissible|
|2||Counselling fee of Rs. 500/- be non-refundable and no claim will be entertained for its refund at any stage.|
|3||No Refund of Counseling or Part of College/Institute fee deposited at Counseling Centre will be admissible, if the candidate does not take admission in allotted College/Institute for any reason what so over, and no claim will be entertained for its refund.|