Income Tax TRP recruitment for 5000 post 2012 apply online application
Income Tax Department TRPs Recruitment 2012
www.trpscheme.com recruitment for 5000 vacancy online application TRPS Batch II training
The Tax Return Preparer Scheme [see Notification Number S.O. 2039(E) dated 28th November 2006 as amended vide Notification Number 84/2010 dated 22nd November 2010 on www.trpscheme.com]
|Date of Commencement of Application||:||04th Aug. 2012|
|Date of Closure||:||20th Aug. 2012|
|Start Date for Fee deposit||:||04th Aug. 2012|
|Last Date for Fee deposit||:||20th Aug. 2012|
How to Apply::
- Eligible candidates can apply online on the TRPS website www.trpscheme.com . Detailed instructions are available on the website.
- Please read the instructions on the online form carefully and ensure availability of all information for completing the form.
- Candidates can pay the application fee following any one of the procedures given below:
- I. Payment Gateway/Online:
- Click on the “Pay online by Credit/Debit Card” button and pay Rs. 100 as application fee. Any other transaction charges will be borne by the candidate.
- Candidates will be required to provide details of their debit/ credit cards as per the instructions given on the computer screen. On successful completion, a transaction ID will be generated that will appear on the computer screen.
- Candidates are required to note down or take a print out of the transaction ID. Candidates are required to keep this information available for completing the online application form.
CAUTION: In case you have not been able to take the print out, you may get in touch with your Bank and take the transaction ID.
- II. Bank Challan/Offline:
- Click on the “Pay offline by Bank Challan” button to download and print the Bank Challan form from the website.
- Fill in the Bank Challan in clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS. Visit the nearest branch of State Bank of India with the duly filled Bank Challan and pay Rs. 100 as application fee. In addition, Bank will charge Rs. 50 from the candidates as Bank charges.
- Obtain the counterfoil (Applicant’s Copy & NIIT’s Copy) of the Bank Challan duly received by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & Code Number (b) Transaction ID/Journal No (c) Date of Deposit & Amount filled by the branch official.
- Candidates are required to keep this information available for completing the online application form.
- Candidates should have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature that should be available before he/she starts filling the application form. Images taken from digital camera/mobile phone shall be acceptable only if these are clearly recognizable.
- Candidates should also have the mark sheets of the Bachelor’s degree for all the three years available, before he/she starts filling the application form.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID. It should be kept active to receive timely information. In case, candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
- Now, you can click on the “Apply Now” button and start filling the form.
- Candidates should mention the three digit centre preference code very carefully. Training centres with their codes are given in the table in part G of the advertisement.
- Candidates should also indicate the preference of address on which they want to receive all communication related to the TRP Scheme.
10. The online application form will be available from 4th August to 20th August. The last date of filling the online application form is 20th August, 2012
- Economics (B.A/B.Sc.)
- Statistics (B.A/B.Sc.)
- Mathematics (B.A/B.Sc.)
- Commerce (B.Com.)
- Business Management/Administration (BBM/BBA)
You need to be between the age of twenty-one (21) and thirty-five (35) years as on 1st April 2012 are eligible to apply.
Admit Card/ Hall ticket enrollment exam 2012
The names of short-listed candidates will be placed on the TRP website www.trpscheme.com on or before 5th September 2012.
Apply online http://school2home.niitnguru.com/trps/ApplicationEntryForm.aspx
Tags: application form income tax dept 2012, Apply online, http://school2home.niitnguru.com/trps/ApplicationEntryForm.aspx, Recruitment 2012, TRP job Income Tax 2012, trp jobs 5000