APSC Jobs Vacanies recruitment notification October- November 2012
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) issued notification for recruitment to 347 posts under the Assam Government. Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed application format till 20 November 2012.
Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of
India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated against each and carrying usual
allowances as admissible under rules of the Govt. of Assam.
The candidates should be within the age range (based on Matric/HSLC/HSSLC Certificates) as indicated against each post.
Application forms are obtainable from the Issue & Receipt Section of the Assam Public Service Commission, Jawahar Nagar,
Khanapara, Guwahati-22 on written requisition addressed to the Deputy Secretary, Assam Public Service Commission stating clearly
the name of the post and Department, upto 4.00 PM during office hours except Sunday and holidays OR by downloading the same
from the APSC website www.apsc.nic.in
The last date of issue of application form by the undersigned and submission of application form duly filled up to the
Commission’s office is fixed on 20-11-2012.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 20 November 2012
Total No of Vacancies: 347
- Principal: 01 post
- Assistant Professor: 04 posts
- Demonstrator: 93 posts
- Demonstrator/Registrar: 11 posts
- Registrar/Resident Physician: 27 posts
- Registrar/Resident Surgeon: 24 posts
- Registrar/Anaesthetist: 33 posts
- Registrar/Demonstrator: 14 posts
- Registrar: 21 posts
- Registrar Refractionist: 01 post
- Inspector: 03 posts
- V.A.S/E.O (Vety): 115 posts
Candidates should go through the Official Notification for the details of post wise required educational qualification, age limitation and other details.
Application Fee Details: Applicants need to pay application fee of Rs. 5/- (Rs. 2.50/- for SC/ST candidates) in form of in form of Treasury Challan Head of Account ‘Non Tax Revenue-Other Non Tax Revenue-0051-PSC, 102-State Public Service Commission Application/Examination Fee Receipt of A.P.S.C’.
Fee (payable through Treasury Challan) only is non-refundable and non-inter-transferable from one post to another.
Candidates who apply for different posts appearing in this advertisement must submit separate set of testimonials and Treasury
Challans for each post. However, candidates who are not employed need not furnish the above Treasury Challan for any post.
How to Apply:
Completely filled in application forms, along with copies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to the “Deputy Secretary, Assam Public Service Commission, Jawahar Nagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22” on or before 20 November 2012.
• Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate set of testimonials and Treasury hallans for each post.
• The Fee is non-refundable and non-inter-transferable from one post to another.
• Candidates who are not employed need not furnish the above Treasury Challan for any post.
• In case of single post like director, principal of an institution, head of deptt. etc., no shortlisting / weeding out shall be necessary.
• The list of candidates whose applications are found invalid or rejected after scrutiny will be made available in the Assam Public Service Commission website-http://www.apsc.nic.in showing grounds of rejections in due course.
Advertisement for various posts ( Principal/Asstt. Professor/Registrar & Resident Surgeon/ Inspector of Factory/ V.A.S.(Vety) in various Deptt.