UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES, RAICHUR
Office of the Registrar,
UAS, Raichur-584 102
Notification & Application form for Backlog posts of Service Personnel in the UAS, Raichur.
Applications are invited in the prescribed proforma for filling up the following posts of unfilled / backlog vacancies of Teachers in the cadres of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor from the qualified and eligible candidates on or before the last date fixed for receipt of applications in the University of Agricultural Sciences, Raichur, Karnataka
BACKLOG / UFILLED POSTS FROM THE PREVIOUS ADVERTISEMENTS
Sl.No Name of the Post & Scale No.of posts Roster
1 Assistant Medical Officer (28,100-50,100) 1 SC-1
2 Stenographer (20,000-36,300) 1 ST-1
3 * Junior Engineer (Agri.) (20,000-36,300) 1 SC-1
4 Typist / Computer Operator (16,000-29,600) 1 ST-1
The details of notification and application form along with the detailed qualifications prescribed for each of the posts notified are accessible ONLY from the official web site (wwwwwW..wwwwwW..uasraichur.edu.in) of UAS, Raichur, which can be downloaded.
How to apply :
CANDIDATES APPLYING FOR THE BACKLOG POSTS OF
SERVICE PERSONNEL IN UAS, RAICHUR
1. The entire notification along with the detailed qualifications prescribed for each of the
posts and the application form are accessible from the official web site of UAS,
2. Separate applications with separate prescribed fees are required for each of the
posts applied for. Application for two different posts should not be tagged together.
3. Numbers of vacancies notified are provisional and is subject to variation.
4. The University reserves the right to fill-in any or all the vacancies.
5. Candidates already in service (Government/Quasi Government or private) should
submit their applications through proper channel. Candidates anticipating delay in
sending their applications through proper channel may submit an advance copy of
the application along with the processing fee. The original application duly forwarded
by the parent office must reach this office within a fortnight after the last date
prescribed for submission of filled in applications. Such of the candidates who do not
forward their applications through the parent office have to produce a No Objection
Certificate at the time of interview, failing which they will not be allowed to appear
for the interview.
6. The University reserves the right of posting the selected candidates to any of the
institutions under its control. The candidates are also liable to be transferred against
equivalent posts in any of the Institutions of the University.
7. Applicants, if called for interview should be prepared to appear before the selection
committee, at their own cost at the place indicated.
8. Applications received after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected.
9. Only the candidates belonging to SC/ST would be considered against the respective
reserved posts. As such, other candidates NEED NOT APPLY against the reserved
10. Roaster for SC/ST and other backward classes are followed as per Rules in force in
the Government of Karnataka.
11. The minimum and maximum age prescribed is 18 and 40 years, respectively, for
service personnel. However, there is no age limit for inservice candidates including
MREs & DREs.
12. The age of retirement in the University is 60 years.
13. The selected candidates shall be on probation for a period of one year from the date
14. The rate of Dearness Allowance and other allowances, if any, shall be as determined
by the University / Government from time to time.
The applicants have to enclose the prescribed processing fee in the form of Indian Postal Order / Demand Draft / Banker’s Cheque for Rs. 250/- payable to “ THE COMPTROLLER, UAS, RAICHUR” obtained / drawn within the period from 5-10-2012 to 5-11-2012 while submitting the filled in application.
.For more information please visit the following link:
Download application form at wwwwwW..wwwwwW..uasraichur.edu.in/info/infofile/545.pdf