MCD jobs vacancy notification recruitment 2012
East Delhi Municipal Corporation Primary Teacher recruitment 2012 Notification
East Delhi Municipal Corporation invites applications from eligible & interested candidates for filling up the vacancies of Primary Teacher on contact basis under the scheme of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan in the schools of East, DMC.
Post Name – Primary Teacher
No. Of Post- 681 posts
Age Limit : For General candidates – 30 years
For SC Candidates – 35 years
For ST Candidates – 35 years
For OBC Candidates – 33 years
For PH Candidates – 40 years
Qualification 1). Senior Secondary (10+2) or intermediate or its equivalent from a recognised Board / University / Institute.
2). Must have passed Hindi as a subject at Secondary Level
3). Must have passed English as a subject at Secondary or Senior Secondary level.
Two years diploma / Certificate course in ETE / JBT or equivalent or B.El.Ed from a recognised institution
Must have qualified in CTET conducted by CBSE
last date of receiving online application: 15/11/2012
ngagement of Teachers (Primary) on contract basis under the scheme of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan in the schools of East, DMC.
Job Id Department Post Job Profile Type of Recruitment Number of Post Last Date Of Application
10240 Education Teacher Teacher (Primary) CONTRACTUAL 681 15/11/2012
Online applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for engagement of Teachers (Pry.) under the scheme of SSA in the schools of East, DMC. The engagement will be purely on temporary and contractual basis upto 31.3.2013 on a fixed remuneration of Rs. 13500/- (Rs. Thirteen Thousand Five Hundred Only).
1. Teachers Primary are to be engaged by EDMC under the scheme of SSA. Zone wise tentative vacancies of teachers primary are 681 [219 (Shah. South) and 462 (Shah. North)]. The post have been sanctioned under SSA to meet the requirement of additional teachers under RTE Act. SSA will provide funds to EDMC for engaging these additional teachers upto 31.3.2013. If SSA stops providing funds to EDMC the engagement shall stand cancelled.
2. The engagement will be purely on contract basis.
3. The remuneration @ Rs. 13500/- per month will be paid.
4. As per Delhi Gazette Notification dated 7.10.11 only those who have qualified in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test Conducted by CBSE will be considered for appointment as teacher. CTET is mandatory for appointment.
5. The candidates have to upload application form with his / her own latest photograph on the website, www.mcdonline.gov.in upto 15.11.2012. All application would be accepted online only, no manual application will be accepted or entertained. The applicant shall fill up his/ her name as recorded in the certificate of Secondary / Sr. Secondary Board Examination. The candidates should be ensure that correct entries are made in the entire application. Applications with incomplete/wrong particular will be rejected.
6. Reservation & relaxation will be provided as per rules. The candidate belonging to reserved category of SC / ST / OBC must possess caste certificate issued from the Competent Authority of Govt. of NCT of Delhi on or before the last date of closing of Online i.e.15.11.2012. The candidate belongings to Physically Handicapped Category (Ortho + VH) must possess “Disability Certificate” from Govt. hospital.
How to apply: The eligible and interested candidates may apply through online on www.mcdonline.gov.in between 01.11.2012 to 15.11.2012.
Website Line Open for Registration : 01.11.2012
Closing Date for Online Registration : 15.11.2012
Tentative Date for Short Listed Candidates : 21.11.2012
Download Advertisement and application format http://18.104.22.168/recruitment/control/viewrecruitmentlist;jsessionid=CDEC15E1B6CB10F204A61A08D84A65C8?nameOfPost=10899&payScaleId=10061&jobRequisitionId=10240
Apply Online http://22.214.171.124/recruitment/control/portalView