UPCPMT 2013 Exam Notification
UPCPMT 2013 Exam Notification is going to announced soon
Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test its syllabus
CSM Medical University, Lucknow, will going to conduct the UPCPMT Exam 2013
UPCPMT 2013 exam is organized by the King George’s Medical University, Lucknow which was formerly known as Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University for admission in first year of various undergraduate dental and medical courses in the colleges in UP.
UPCPMT 2013 candidates should confirm on their own part that they are eligible for the exam and further admission process as per the provisions of Eligibility Criteria of the Exam.
Eligibility criteria and exam structure
• A candidate should be a resident of Uttar Pradesh. If not, he should fulfill the residence criteria laid by the U.P. government for applying to the UPCPMT Exam 2013.
• He must be below 17 years in age when appearing for the exam.
• The candidate for appearing in the exam must have passed in 10+2 in the science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology. He should have scored a minimum of 50% in the 10+2 exams and achieved a passing percentage in English as well.
• UPCPMT Exam 2013 comprises of two sets of paper: 1st paper includes Zoology and Botany while 2nd paper includes Physics and Chemistry.
• The candidate is given two hours for each set of paper that contain 100 questions each.
• After qualifying both these papers, the candidate has to appear for a third paper which evaluates the usage of Hindi language of the applicant which is again a multiple choice paper.
Subscribe to our email alerts or bookmark our web page to receive all updates well in time to prepare accordingly.
UPCPMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have qualified the ICSE / HSC or any other exam considered equivalent to Class XII exam taken after at least 12 years of study in which last two years consisted of Biology, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and another elective subject along with English to be eligible as per UPCPMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria.
- For other exams which are considered equivalent to the above exam, refer to eligibility criteria link given below.
- The students taking the qualifying exam in the year of 2013 can also apply for the exam but their admission confirmation will be finally subject to the submission of their qualifying exam result.
- The UPCPMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria requires the candidates to have scored at least 50% marks in the subjects of Biology, Chemistry and Physics in the qualifying exam and 50% marks in UPCPMT 2013 exam too.
- The minimum aggregate:
- Physically Challenged: 45% for both the qualifying exam and UPCPMT.
- OBC, ST and SC categories: 40% for both the qualifying exam as well as entrance exam.
- BUMS, BHMS and BAMS candidates: 35% marks in UPCPMT exam.
UPCPMT 2013 Reservation of Seats
The Vertical UPCPMT 2013 Reservation of Seats for different categories is as follows:
- Scheduled Castes: 21%
- Scheduled Tribes: 2%
- OBC: 27%
EXAMINATIONS SCHEME- MONTH OF FEBRAURY- 2013
Scheme for MBBS Final Professional Part – II (Regular) Examination to be held in the
Month of February 2013. http://www.kgmu.org/download/result/scheme2013.pdf
Bed 2015/ TET 2015 Live Updates
Tags: Important dates, online application form, pmt Exam, UPCPMT 2013