Rajasthan TET 2013 | RTET 2013 Application Form ,Qualifications & Notification
Rajasthan Teachers Eligibility Test(TET) 2013. Download RTET 2013 Application Form & Notification RTET 2013 Rajasthan TET at http://www.rtetbser.org/
BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION RAJASTHAN, AJMER
Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test [RTET]
Rajasthan Government conducts Teachers Eligibility Test to as per the rules and regulations laid down by central regulating authorities.
RTET Application/Challan Number. RTET 2013 by Roll Number
RTET Level 1 Result 2013
RTET Official website- www.rtetbser.org/
Application format RTET 2012 by Name, Father Name & Date of Birth
- The Government of Rajasthan will conduct Rajasthan Teachers Eligibility Test (RTET) 2013 also known as Rajasthan TET , as per the formalities laid down by the central regulating authorities. Rajasthan TET is for the candidates aspiring to become teachers in primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of Rajasthan.
- RTET 2013 notification will be released by the Department of School Education, Rajasthan OR concerned examination board as directed by the Government of Rajasthan. TET is a compulsory examination for all the B.Ed. qualified candidates to be considered for teacher jobs in schools run by the government and private managements. Candidates may be facilitated to apply online for this examination. Here are the details of the RTET notification, syllabus, question pattern, eligibility details.
Eligibility and Qualifications for Rajasthan TET :
Candidates should have following qualifications as prescribed by the NCTE. The State governments may change the qualifications and eligibility requirements as per the GOs issued by them.
- Rajasthan TET (RTET) Qualification Teachers of Classes I-V (Paper I) 2013:
Candidates should have passed in Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45 percent marks. Those appearing in final 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) / 2 – year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible. OR Candidates with BA / B.Sc. with at least 50 percent marks and B.Ed qualification can also apply.
- Rajasthan TET (RTET) Qualification Teachers of Classes VI-VIII (Paper II) 2013 : Applicants having B.A. / B.Sc and those appearing in final 2 year D.Ed. / B.A. /B.Sc. with at least 45 percent marks and passed / appearing in B.Ed / Senior Secondary with at least 50 percent marks and passed or appearing in final 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed. or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.Ed. (Special Education) with 50 percent in BA or B.Sc are eligible for RTET.
- The qualifications laid down by NCTE should be fulfilled by the interested candidates
As per the orders passed by the specific governments, the qualifications may change for the examination
All those interested incumbents who have passed 10+2 and a Diploma in Teacher Education from any reputed and recognized Teacher Training Institute
10+2 examination need to be passed with minimum forty five percent marks
They also need to seek an appointment to work as teacher teaching students from classes I to V can appear for Paper I
The candidates who have passed Bachelor’s Degree with minimum fifty percent marks in a wide array of subjects from any recognized college, institute and a University
A candidate who has cleared from a recognized University, B.Ed examination and seek appointment as teacher teaching students from classes VI to VIII can appear for Paper II
# Candidates who are waiting for the result of the B.ED examination can also appear for this test
RTET Answer Key
|LEVEL-I (ST1)||LEVEL-II (ST2)|
|Answer Key||Answer Key|
RTET 2013 Exam pattern, Syllabus and Scheme:
RTET Syllabus consists of two objective type question papers. Each paper will consist of 150 MCQs and each question carries 1 marks totaling for 150 marks. Following are the details of question papers :
For teaching classes I to V, in any primary school in the State of Rajasthan, Paper I need to be cleared
For teaching classes VI to VIII, in any primary school in the State of Rajasthan, Paper II need to be cleared
- Paper I Syllabus: To become teachers for classes I-V in Rajasthan primary school.
- Paper II Syllabus: To become teachers for classes between VI and VIII in Rajasthan upper primary school.
- Paper I and II: For those candidates who interested in teaching from Class I to VIII. They can appear for both the papers and have to get qualifying marks to be considered for all the classes.
RTET Exam Admit Card 2013, Rajasthan TET Exam Admit Cards 2013
Tags: http://www.rtetbser.org/, rtet 2013, tet