Download Syllabus of Rajasthan Patwari Recruitment Exam 2013
General Knowledge :- 10+2 level
* Constitution of India and Indian Government, Judiciary, Fundamental Rights, Fundamental Duties ect.
* National and State level current affairs and current running Government programmes in Rajasthan.
* State and District level administration such as works and role of Rajasthan Secretariat and its employees, work and role of District Magistrate, Tahshildar… and Patwari etc.
* Organization of Gram Panchayat, Disctric Council etc. and its works
* Geography of Rajasthan such as atmosphere, Districts, position at World and India’s map, Area, Forest, Rivers, Agriculture etc.
* Rajasthani Culture, Languages, Books, God and Goddess, Sages, Fairs & Festivals, Historical and Cultural place etc.
* History of Rajasthan, 1857 Independence war, Revolutions, Creation of Rajasthan and Basic Revenue Structure of Rajasthan.
Hindi Language :- General Hindi (Knowledge of Hindi Language and Hindi Grammar) and Hindi as a National Language (10+2 level).
Mathematics :– Average, Percentage, Ration, Profit and Loss, Simple and Compound Interest, Geometry etc. (class 10th level)
Examination Scheme of Rajasthan Patwari Recruitment Examination 2013
Please Note :- Negative marking for wrong answers, Duration 3.00 hours, objective type questions.
* General Knowledge Paper – 100 Marks (50 Questions)
* General Hindi (Language) Paper – 100 Marks (50 Questions)
* Mathematics Paper – 100 Marks (50 Questions)