LIC Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Recruitment 2013 Apply Online at http://www.licindia.in
LIC AAO Online Registration .Life Insurance Corporation of India
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Recruitment 2013 Notification download at www.licindia.in/pages/EMPLOYMENT_NOTIFICATION_AAO-2013.pdf
Life Insurance Corporation of India invites Online Applications from eligible candidates for appointment to the post of Assistant Administrative Officer. Candidates are requested to apply On-Line only.
Post Name:Assistant Administrative Officer
No. of Post: 750 post
Qualifications: Candidates must possess Bachelor/Master’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/ Institution with a minimum of 55% marks in the aggregate in either of the Degrees. If any University awards grades instead of marks, applicants should clearly mention the numerical equivalent of the grades in terms of aggregate marks. Application Fee Details: Candidates need to pay the application Fee for General OBC candidates is Rs.500/- plus Bank Charges /Gateway Charges in case of Offline/Online Payment and Intimation Charges of `50/- inclusive of Bank Charges in case of offline payment only for SC/ST/PH Candidates through Offline or Online mode.
Age Limit: Minimum Age shall be 21 years (completed) as on 1st March, 2013. Maximum age shall not be more than 30 years( born between 02/03/1983 and 01/03/1992 only are eligible)
Application Fee: For General/OBC Candidates – 500/- plus Bank Charges /Gateway Charges in case of Offline/Online Payment respectively and For SC/ST/PH Candidates 50/- inclusive of Bank Charges in case of offline payment only.
Start date for Online Registration : 05.03.2013
Start date for Offline Payment of Application Fee/Intimation Charges at State Bank of India Branches :7.03.2013
Start date for Online Payment of Application Fee / Intimation Charges : 5.03.2013
Last date for Online Registration & Online Payment of Application Fee/Intimation Charges : 1.04.2013
Last Date for Offline Payment of Application Fee /Intimation Charges : 4.04.2013
Download of Call Letter for Examination : First Week of May,2013
Date of Online Examination (Tentative) : 11th and/or 12th May, 2013
Selection Procedure : Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the on-line test followed by a personal interview of short listed candidates and subsequent Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination.
How To Apply: Candidates are necessarily required to apply On-line through LIC’s website under “Careers”- http://www.licindia.in/careers.htm. No other means/mode of applications will be accepted.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature.
2. Log on to http://www.licindia.in/careers.htm website.
3. Click the relevant on-line application link.
4. After candidate clicks the relevant on-line application link titled “Online Application for LIC ADO’s Recruitment Exam 2012-13”.
5. Fill all the mandatory details in the form carefully and click on ‘Submit’ button to complete the online application process.
6. After submission of online application, candidate need to take printout of the system generated fee payment Challan.
7. Candidates need to pay the Application fee through offline mode or online mode as mentioned above.
8. And also take system generated print-out of the application on A-4 Size Paper and retain it for further use.
- ANNEXURE_I – SCRIBE_DECLARATION
- ANNEXURE_II – EXAMINATION_CENTRES
- ANNEXURE_III – PHOTO & SIGNATURE
Apply online(From 05.03.2013)
Tags: AAO, Apply online, Assistant Administrative Officer, http://www.licindia.in, LIC, LIC AAO Online Registration, Recruitment 2013