Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)
CMAT 2013 Mock test/ Trail test wwwwwW..wwwwwW..aicte-cmat.in/College/Main.html
1. You have 180 minutes to complete the test.
2. The test contains a total of 100 questions divided into four sections – Quantitative Techniques and
Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension, and General Awareness. Each
section contains 25 questions.
3. There is only one correct answer to each question.
4. You will be awarded four marks for each correct answer.
5. Each incorrect answer will attract a penalty of one mark.
6. You can use rough sheets while taking the test. Do not use calculators, log tables, dictionaries, or
any other printed/online reference material during the test.
download at wwwwwW..wwwwwW..mbarendezvous.com/cmatmocktests/CMAT_Mock_test.pdf