Indian Ordnance Factory Kanpur Labourer (Semi skilled) group C post Recruitment 2013 Notification
Indian Ordnance Factory, Kanpur invites on line application from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Labourer (Semi skilled) group C post .
Due to certain Administrative exigencies, the direct recruitment for the post of Labourer is postponed till further orders. The new dates will be informed in due course. http://www.ofkanpur.gov.in/
Post Name: Labourer
No. Of Post: 100 post
Qualification: 10th Passed / SSC Certificate
- The candidates who will be selected for the Labourer (Semi-Skilled) positions will be offered remuneration in the scale of Rs.5200-Rs.20200 and Grade Pay of Rs.1800 in the Pay Band -1.
- Other allowances will be paid selected candidates as per the rules of Ordnance Factory Board
- The selection will be based on the marks obtained in the Phase-I (Written Test), followed by Phase-II (Trade test).
- However, if the number of applicants will be large, the Ordnance Factory, Kanpur under the discretion of the General Manager, may conduct a preliminary non-qualifying nature of written test to restrict the number of candidates for the Phase-I exam. This Phase-0 exam will not carry any weightage in the overall selection procedure
- The candidates will be selected on Merit ranking only
- The candidate can select either Hindi or English language to appear for Written Test and Trade Test
Age Limit: Candidates should be aged betwwen 18 years to 32 years
Application Fee : For General candidates: 50/- through IPO or Demand Draft and For SC/ST candidates: Nil
How To Apply: candidates are required to apply online through www.ofkanpur.gov.in official website. After submission of application, kindly download it and send it along with attested copies of relevant documents to:
The General Manager, Ordnance Factory, Kanpur- 208009 (UP)
Last Date of application: 21 days from date of publication of the advertisement i.e. 16.03.2013