National Talent Search Examination NTSE 2013 Results . Download ntse results; ntse 2013 result,NTSE RESULT, ntse results 2013, ntse result 2013,ntse result 2012; ntse,ntse results 2012,ntse result 2013
Instructions for the Candidates/Principal of Schools
For Filling up the Application Form For
State Level National Talent Search Examination, 2013
Indian Students Studying Abroad for NTSE, 2013
(For the Students Studying in Class X)
download application form at wwwwwW..wwwwwW..ncert.nic.in/programmes/talent_exam/pdf_files/application_form.pdf
For NTS National Level Examination Inquiry:
|Phone No :||011-26560464 (Timings 2.30 PM to 4.30 PM only)|
|For State Level NTS Examination Enquiry : Contact the Liaison Officer of your State|
For NTS Scholarship Inquiry:
|Phone No :||011-26562704 (Timings 2.30 PM to 4.30 PM only)|
1. Use Legal (8.5” x 14”) size paper for taking print.
Instructions for Filling up the Application Form for State Level National Talent Search
2. This application form is meant for the students appearing at the State Level NTS
examination conducted by each State/ UT.
3. The candidate/Principal of the school must confirm the last date for submission of
Application Form and where to submit it, from the State/ UT liaison officer. No
application should be sent to NCERT.
4. The candidate/Principal must deposit the application fee, if any, prescribed by
state/union territory with the application form.
5. The candidate/ Principal should leave the 4-digit Center code blank, to be filled by
the liaison officer/ concerned district officer/ Center Superintendent.
6. Incomplete/wrongly filled in application forms are liable to be rejected.
7. Applicants are requested to refer/consult the application form, published by the
States/ UTs, for caste category reservation. Some options of Caste Category (like
OBC, Other 1 and Other 2), given in the form are applicable for the State/ UT only.
No reservation will be given against these categories by the NCERT in the national
8. NCERT is not responsible, if any other item, which is not given in the common
application form, has been included by the State/UT.
Instructions for Indian Students Studying Abroad
9. The Indian Students Studying Abroad should fill the relevant items of the application
forms and should forward it to NCERT along with Class IX mark sheet latest by
March 31, 2013, for consideration.
10. Please mention the name of State/ UT, where the candidate wants to appear in the
national level NTS examination, in the covering letter
National Talent Search Examination 2012
Category?wise List of Selected Candidates at wwwwwW..wwwwwW..ncert.nic.in/announcements/notices/pdf_files/ntse_2012.pdf
The scholarships under the present scheme are awarded to the candidates for pursuing courses in sciences and social sciences up to doctoral level and in professional courses like medicine and engineering up to second-degree level subject to the fulfilment of the conditions provided in this brochure.