Government of India
STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION
(North Eastern Region)
CLOSING DATE:08.04.2013 (5 PM)
SSC Recruitment notification 2013 download wwwwwW..wwwwwW..sscwr.net/noticeboard/TO%20BE%20ADVERTISED%20ON%2009.pdf
Staff Selection Commission North Eastern Region (SSC NER), Assam has invites offline application for Assistant vacancies recruitment 2013 FOR THE FOLLOWING POST
- Scientific Assistant (Hydromet) ; Rs 9300-34800 + GP 4200/-; Age limit: 18 to 27 years; Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Physics or Geo-Physics or Geology or Meteorology or Hydro-meteorology.
Closing Date is 08-April-2013. Candidates may apply through prescribed application format, fill it with given mandatory details, affix recent passport size photograph and send it, along with all certificates with super scribed on the envelop: Application for the post of
How to Apply, Job Location, Important Dates are available in given notification. Candidates download SSC NER recruitment application form fill all necessary details and send to the given below address.
Cat.No.NER(B)-01:Two(01-UR, 01-OBC)posts of Professional Assistant(Hydromet) now
redesignated as Scientific Assistant(General Central Service Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted, Non-
Ministerial) in Office of the Chief Engineer, Brahmaputra & Barak Basin Organisation, Central
Water Commission, Ministry of Water Resources, Shillong.
Pay Scale : PB-2: Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200/-.
Vacancy : 2(UR-1, OBC-1)
Age : 18-27 years (Relaxable for Departmental candidates upto 40 years).
E.Q. : Bachelor’s Degree in Physics or Geo-Physics or Geology or Meteorology or
Hydro-meteorology from a recognised university or equivalent.
D.Q. : NIL
I.P. : N.E.Region.
A.I.S.L. : yes.
J.R. : 1. Checking of rainfall data copied by the computer.
2. Checking of all other computations and work done by the computers.
3. Drawing of theiseon polygon net work required for weighted rainfall calculation.
4. Selection of heavy rainfall spells for design storm studies.
5. Analysis of self recording rainfall data and preparation of frequency tables.
6. Preliminary drawing of isohyets.
7. Maintenance of files and rainfall records.
P.O.P. : 2 (two) years.
NB: Though the vacancies are not earmarked for PH with HH but such candidates with not less
than 40% impairment are eligible.
The concerned Regional Director ,
Staff Selection Commission (NER),
Housefed Complex, Last Gate,
Beltola Basistha Road Dispur,
For more information about SSC NER Recruitment 2013 you can visit given below links.
SSC NER Recruitment 2013 Notification – wwwwwW..wwwwwW..sscwr.net/noticeboard/TO%20BE%20ADVERTISED%20ON%2009.pdf