KARNATAKA STATE ELIGIBILITY TEST (K-SET) CENTER FOR LECTURESHIP – 2013 Exam date 8th December 2013
Download KSET 2013 NOTIFICATION from official website http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in/notification.php
Online application form KSET 2013 University of Mysore, Pareeksha Bhavan, Crawford Hall, Mysore – 560 005 at http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in/app/
kset uni mysore.ac.in karnataka state eligibility test k-set results-2013
Candidates who have secured at least 55% of aggregate marks without rounding off) in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities / institutions recognized by UGC, New Delhi in Science Subjects, Humanities (including languages) and social science, Computer science & Applications, Electronic science etc. are eligible to appear for this Test. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) / VH/PH candidates, category candidates who have secured at least 50% of aggregate marks (without rounding off) in Master’s degree or equivalent examination are eligible for this Test.
Candidates who have appeared OR will be appearing at the qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited OR candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this Test. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible for the award of Lectureship eligibility only after they have passed their Master’s degree examination or equivalent with at least 55% of aggregate marks (50% of aggregates marks in case of SC/ST/ VH/PH category candidates). Such candidates must complete their Master’s degree examination within Two years from the date of K-SET result with the required percentage of marks, failing which they shall be treated as disqualified.
The Ph.D. Degree holders whose Master’s level examination had been completed by 19th September 1991 (irrespective of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e. from 55 to 50%) for appearing for K-SET.
Candidates shall appear to the K-SET in the subject of their post-graduation only, as per list of subjects mentioned in item No. IX. In case the subject of candidate is NOT included in K-SET subjects, as per UGC guidelines, the candidate may appear in UGC NET/UGC-CSIR NET examination.
Candidates seeking concession in fee are required to submit the attest copy of their, SC/ST/Cat-I/VH/PH candidates along with hard copy of the online printout of their Application Form (obtained while applying online). Therefore, the candidates, in their own interest, must satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the Test before submitting their online application form. In the event of any ineligibility being detected with respect to caste certificate by the K-SET centre at any stage, their candidature will be cancelled, their results will be withheld and they shall be liable for legal action.
Candidates belonging to OBC Category (category IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB) have to submit their respective caste certificates along with the hard copy of application form. The category certificates should be a valid certificate or issued before six months on the last date of the submission of online application form. In the event of any ineligibility being detected by the K-SET center with respect to caste certificate at any stage, their candidature will be cancelled, their results will be withheld and they shall be liable for legal action.
Candidates belonging to the General category are not required to submit any Caste certificates / documents in support of their eligibility along with printout of their application form.
Candidates possessing post-graduate diploma / certificate course(s), should in their own interest, ascertain the equivalence of their course(s) with Master’s degree of recognized Indian Universities from Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi website: www.aiuweb.org
KSET 2013 Important Date
Submission of On-line Application form :10-Jul-2013 to 10-Aug-2013
Submission of On-line Application form 12-Aug-2013 to 17-Aug-2013
With late fee of Rs. 100/-
Last date to download application form and other forms. : 30-Aug-2013
Last date for receiving the printout of online Application Form(One copy), Attendance Slip(one copy) at the respective Test center Opted by the Candidate (along with fee receipt & category certificate(s)) : 31-Aug-2013
Date of Examination : 08-Dec-2013
- The candidates are required to download the Bank Challan Proforma from the K-SET website (kset.uni-mysore.ac.in) and then deposit the requisite test fee in any branch of State Bank of Mysore along with the bank charges (bank commission) of Rs.20/-.
- Before applying Online, the candidate must possess the following :
- Scanned passport (pp) size photograph in JPEG format(4.5 cm X 3.5 cm) should be less than 300kb.
- Copy of Bank Challan (fee receipt).
- Candidate seeking admission to the K-SET must apply online (http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in OR through a link available with the University of Mysore website: www.uni-mysore.ac.in).
- Candidate should sign up for registration which includes personnel and educational details as mentioned in the website.
- After registration, the registered candidate has to login with their registered e-mail ID and password.
- The Candidate should note down their email ID and Password in their own interest.
- Without the registered e-mail ID and Password, the candidate cannot download their application form.
- Two days after the payment of required fee at SBM through filled Bank Challan, the candidate is required to check the status of fee payment at K-SET website. They have to note down the Journal number in bank challan.
- If the status is ‘OK’ the candidate will be able to take the printout of online Application form.
- After successful submission of your application, the candidate should take printout of online Application Form (One copy), Attendance Slip (one copy) and Admission Card (one copy) on separate A-4 size papers.
- SC/ST/Category-1/VH/PH candidates must enclose the attested copy of certificate for the same.
- Category-IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB candidates must enclose the attested copy of certificate for the same.
- The Application (consisting of One copy of printout of online application form and one copy of Attendance Slip) along with the following required documents.
- Copy of SSLC marks card,
- Final year PG Degree marks card,
- Relevant Caste certificates and
- VH/PH certificates
must be submitted to the Nodal Officer of the respective Test Center (Any one among the 11 test centers) opted by candidate. The List of Nodal Officers and their address is given in the website: http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in.
- Print out of Admission card should be retained by the candidates.
- Hard copy of the Application along with the documents received after the last date the K-SET Nodal Centers will not be considered.
- Submission of Hard copy of the Application along with necessary documents is a MUST. Hard copy of the Application received after the last date the respective Nodal Center will be rejected.
- Before applying Online, candidates are advised to go through the detailed notification available on K-SET website (i.e. http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in). Please note that Fee submitted through any other mode like Money Order, Demand Draft, IPO etc. will be rejected.
- The A4 cover of size (30 cm x 25 cm) containing Application Form and other documents should be super scribed “K-SET FOR LECTURESHIP-2013″. Candidates should mention their Roll Number, Subject and Category, Name and Address of the candidates should be written on the cover. A sample copy is provided in the K-SET website. For details visit http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in
- The candidate must affix his/her recent identical passport size photographs, at the places indicated, on the printout of Online Application Form and must sign across the photograph after it is affixed in such a way that a part of the signature spreads over the Application Form beyond the photograph. Besides, it should also be duly attested by the Head of the University Department/Principal of the College/Class-I Gazetted Officer with official seal.
- The candidates should keep himself the print out of online Admission card and will bring it on the day of examination after affixing the identical passport size photograph. The photograph must be signed across by the candidate after affixing, so that a part of the signature spreads over the Admit Card. Besides, it should be duly attested by the Head of the University Department/Principal of the College/Class-1 Gazetted officer.
- The candidate can download the Admission card for K-SET up to the last date fixed for submission of hard copy to the Nodal Center.
- It may be noted that NO ADMISSION CARD will be issued by the respective K-SET Nodal University Centers. Candidates are requested to ascertain their venue of the test/seating arrangement from the website of the respective K-SET Nodal University Centers and note the venue of Examination in their printout of online Admission Card at least 10 days before the Examination.
- The K-SET Nodal center will NOT inform to the candidate individually regarding the seating arrangement/Venue of Test.
- The candidates are required to bring a photo identity card also along with their printout of online Admission Card on the day of examination.
- It may be pointed out that noting of seating arrangement/Venue of test from the website of respective K-SET Nodal Universities will be the sole responsibility of candidate only. The K-SET Nodal Universities will NOT inform to the candidate separately regarding the seating arrangement/Venue of Test.
- In order to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to Apply early enough through online. K-SET will not be responsible for any network problems are any other problem of this nature while submission of online Application during last days.
Bed 2014/ TET 2015 Live Updates
Tags: http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in/app/, kset 213