SSC Admit Card Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2013 exam dated 10-11-2013 & 17-11-2013. Candidate can download admit card wwwwwW..sscnr.net.in/newlook/Site/DuplicateAdmitCard.aspx
STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION NOTICE Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2013 Closing Date:16.08.2013 Date of Examination: 10 November 2013 and 17th November 2013
Vacancies in the post of Data Entry Operator & Lower Division Clerk will be determined in due course.
NOTE-I :Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/ExS/PH etc. categories is available as per extant Govt. Orders.
NOTE-II :All the posts carry All India Service Liability (AISL) i.e. the candidate, on selection, may be asked to serve anywhere in the country.
NOTE-III :One Leg Affected (OL), Both Leg Affected (BL),Hearing Handicapped (HH) and Low Vision (LV) are eligible for the post of Data Entry Operator.
NOTE-IV: Both Legs(BL), One Leg(OL), Blind (B), Low Vision (LV) & Hearing Handicapped (HH), are eligible for the post of Lower Division Clerk as per extant Government Policy in Force.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: ( As on 01.08.2013)
Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent or higher examination from a recognised Board or University.
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION: The examination will consist of a Written Examination and Skill Test for the post of Data Entry Operator and Written Test and Typing Test for the post of Lower Division Clerk on Computer.
HOW TO APPLY : Applications must be submitted only in the prescribed format
( Annexure-I ) or On-line. For detailed instructions relating to the application form and how the application is to be submitted, Annexure – II A or Annexure – II B, for paper applications and on-line applications respectively, may be referred to.
For filling up Paper Application please see the respective paras at Annexure-II-A. Para numbers of Annexure-II-A refer to column numbers of Application form.
Online submission of the application may be made at website wwwwwW..ssconline.nic.in. AND wwwwwW..ssconline2.gov.in Instructions are available at the site. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign. The filling of online application contains two parts :
Part I Registration
Part II Registration
SSC STENOGRAPHERS (GRADE ‘C’ & ‘D’) EXAMINATION Recruitment 2013 Apply Online
GOVERNMENT STRIVES TO HAVE A WORKFORCE WHICH REFLECTS GENDER BALANCE AND WOMAN CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURGED TO APPLY
VACANCIES / RESERVATION
(i) Firm number of vacancies will be determined in due course.
(ii) Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/ExS/PH/ etc. categories is available as per extant Govt. Orders. (iii) Vacancies of Stenographer Grade ?C‘ are in Ministries/Departments of Central Government, located mostly in Delhi. (iv) Vacancies of Stenographer Grade ?D‘ are grouped as under:
a) Group ‘X’ – For Ministries/Departments of Central Government located mostly in Delhi.
b) Group ‘Y’ – For Offices/Departments of Central Government including Attached/ Subordinate Offices located in States and Union Territories all over the country.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: ( As on 01.08.2013) Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognised Board or University. NOTE-I: As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification No. 44 dated 01.03.1995 published in Gazette of India edition dated 08.04.1995, the Degree obtained through open Universities/Distance Education Mode needs to be recognized by Distance Education Council, IGNOU. Accordingly, unless such Degrees had been recognized for the period when the candidates acquired the relevant qualification, they will not be accepted for the purpose of Educational Qualification. Note – II : Candidates who have not acquired but will acquire the educational qualification and acquire documentary evidence from the Board/University in support thereof as on 01.08.2013 will also be eligible. Note- III : All candidates who are called for appearing at the Skill Test will be required to produce the relevant Certificate in Original such as Mark sheets, Provisional Certificate, etc. as proof of having acquired the minimum educational qualification on or before 01.08.2013 failing which the candidature of such candidate will be cancelled by the Commission.
6. MODE OF PAYMENT: FEE PAYABLE Rs. 100 (Rupees One Hundred only) (i) For the candidates sending the application by post: The candidates submitting Paper application should pay the fee by means of “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps(CRFS)”only . CRFS are available at the counter of all Departmental Post Offices of the country. Recruitment Fee Stamps should be pasted on the application form in the space earmarked for the purpose and got cancelled from the Counter of Post Office of issue with the date stamp of the Issuing Post Office in such a manner that the impression or the cancellation stamp partially overflows on the Application Form itself, taking care at the same time that the impression is clear and distinct to facilitate the identification of date and Post Office of issue at any subsequent stage. After getting the Recruitment Fee Stamps cancelled from the Post Office, the candidate must submit their application to the concerned Regional Office/Sub Regional Offices of the Commission in the usual manner after completing other formalities. Application with CRFS not cancelled by the post office will be rejected outright.
SCHEME OF THE WRITTEN EXAMINATION AND SYLLABUS Exam date 29-12-2013
HOW TO APPLY : Applications must be submitted only in the prescribed format ( Annexure-I ) On-line or by Post. For detailed instructions relating to the application form and how the application is to be submitted, Annexure – II A or Annexure – II B, for postal applications and on-line applications respectively, may be referred to. 13. (i) The candidates are required to indicate the order of preference for the posts of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and Stenographer Grade ‘D’ in Column No.13. It may be noted that candidates will not be considered for posts/ Groups for which they have not excercised preference. (ii)Preferences of Departments/Offices for allocation(subject to availability of confirmed number of vacancies for the concerned Offices/Ministries) (a) Preference in Group X for STENOGRAPHERS GRADE-‘D’:(posts are expected to be located in the following cadres/Services/Offices, mostly located in Delhi/New Delhi)
Procedure for Online Submission of Application On-line application will be available as below:- Part-I Registration: Up to 5.00 PM on 24.10.2013 Part-II Registration: Up to 5.00 PM on 26-10-2013.
2. The online submission of the application may be made at website www.ssconline.nic.in . Candidate should read the instructions in this Notice carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign. The filling of online application contains two parts: Part I Registration Part II Registration 3. In Part I registration, candidate will have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidate shall be prompted to check the details and make any correction in the application.
Download notification at wwwwwW..ssc.nic.in/notice/examnotice/Notice%20StenoC&D%202013.pdf
Download SSC Admit card 2013 at wwwwwW..ssc.nic.in/notice/examnotice/Steno%20C&D%202013%20appl.pdf
SSC CALL LETTER FOR SUB-INSPECTORS IN DELHI POLICE, CAPFS AND ASI IN CISF EXAMINATION, 2013 – CONDUCT OF PHYSICAL ENDURANCE TEST(PET) AND MEDICAL EXAMINATION (ME) download from official website wwwwwW..sscnr.net.in/newlook/CALL_LETTER_SIDP_PET_ME_2013/CheckRoll.aspx
Candidae can Print / download admit card by entering Roll No and Date of Birth:
Bihar Fodder scam case Case no 28/96 & 20A/96: All held Guilty in case. Lalu Yadav Convicted From in fodder scam case, political career at stake .
Verdict by Special CBI Court in Fodder scam at Ranchi 30.09.2013: Lalu may Convicted by court in more then 2 dorzen case, he may face imprisonment of minimum three years and maximum seven years. five cases in which the RJD chief Lalu Prasad is an accused.
Court will decide the sentence on imprisonment on 3rd October 2013. Quantum of Punishment to be announced on Thursday
MP Mock Test for NRHM Exam 2013 | MP Online ONLINE ASSESSMENT MOCK TEST FOR NRHM. ????????? ??????? ????????? ????, ?????????? ?? ??????? ?????? ???? ?? NRHM District Nutrition Consultant ?? ?????
MOCK TEST ?? ???? ???? CLICK ???? ??????????? ??? ??????? ???? ?? ????? ???? ??????? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ???????????? ?? ??? ??????? ???? ??????? ?? ????? ???? ?? ??? ????? ?? ??? ??,???? ????? ??????? ?? ??? ????? ??? ??? Take a online test at wwwwwW..wwwwwW..digialm.com/EForms/Mock/Template/index.html?642@@105#
Science and Maths
|Marked for Review:
|Marked for Review:
|Marked for Review:
- Total of 120 minutes duration will be given to attempt all the questions
- The clock has been set at the server and the countdown timer at the top right corner of your screen will display the time remaining for you to complete the exam. When the clock runs out the exam ends by default – you are not required to end or submit your exam.
- The question palette at the right of screen shows one of the following statuses of each of the questions numbered:
||You have not visited the question yet.
||You have not answered the question.
||You have answered the question.
||You have NOT answered the question but have marked the question for review.
||You have answered the question but marked it for review.
- The Marked for Review status simply acts as a reminder that you have set to look at the question again. If an answer is selected for a question that is Marked for Review, the answer will be considered in the final evaluation.
Navigating to a question :
- To select a question to answer, you can do one of the following:
- Click on the question number on the question palette at the right of your screen to go to that numbered question directly. Note that using this option does NOT save your answer to the current question.
- Click on Save and Next to save answer to current question and to go to the next question in sequence.
- Click on Mark for Review and Next to save answer to current question, mark it for review, and to go to the next question in sequence.
- You can view the entire paper by clicking on the Question Paper button.
Answering questions :
- For multiple choice type question :
- To select your answer, click on one of the option buttons
- To change your answer, click the another desired option button
- To save your answer, you MUST click on Save & Next
- To deselect a chosen answer, click on the chosen option again or click on the Clear Response button.
- To mark a question for review click on Mark for Review & Next. If an answer is selected for a question that is Marked for Review, the answer will be considered in the final evaluation.
- For a numerical answer type question
- To enter a number as your answer, use the virtual numerical keypad
- A fraction (eg. 0.3 or -0.3) can be entered as an answer ONLY with ‘0’ before the decimal point
- To save your answer, you MUST click on Save & Next
- To clear your answer, click on the Clear Response button
- To change an answer to a question, first select the question and then click on the new answer option followed by a click on the Save & Next button.
- Questions that are saved or marked for review after answering will ONLY be considered for evaluation.
Navigating through sections :
- Sections in this question paper are displayed on the top bar of the screen. Questions in a section can be viewed by clicking on the section name. The section you are currently viewing is highlighted.
- After clicking the Save & Next button on the last question for a section, you will automatically be taken to the first question of the next section.
- You can move the mouse cursor over the section names to view the status of the questions for that section.
- You can shuffle between sections and questions anytime during the examination as per your convenience.
MP NRHM District Nutrition Consultant Recruitment Admit card 2013 will be available on official website
Educational qualification M.Sc. Foods & Nutrition
• M.Sc. (Home Science) Foods & Nutrition
• M.Sc. (Family Community Science) Clinical Nutrition and
• M.Sc.(Family Community Science) Public Health & Nutrition
(Any of the above)
• Computer knowledge – MS Office and Use of Web based
• Post Qualification Public Health Experience of Minimum 2 Years
in Govt./Semi Govt. Institution/Development Sector Organization
Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test 5th October 2013 Admit Card
GOVERNMENT OF KERALA
Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan
Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (K-TET) 2013
How to download Kerala TET Answer key 2013 foe exam 28th September 2013 and 5.10.2013
Candidate can download answer key from official website wwwwwW..wwwwwW..ktet.in/
Candidate can Download Admit Card KTET 2013 by providing below information
Category III : 05/10/2013
|Date of Examination
KTET Answer Key Category I
Category II KTET Answer Key Exam date
Category IIIAnswer Key Exam date
Category IVAnswer Key Exam date
Narendra Modi Delhi rally today at Japanese Park, Rohini. BJP targeting crowd of 5 lakh for the today rally in delhi and efforts are being made to reach out to the minorities and around 25,000 Muslims are expected to attend the rally.
Lakhs of BJP supporters gather in Delhi for Narendra Modi rally . BJP targeting crowd of 5 lakh for the Sunday BJP rally in delhi for election 2014 PM Mission
- Will Manmohan Singh be able to bring back the heads of soldiers who were beheaded by Pakistan, asks Modi
- Manmohan Singh has lost respect even within the Congress
- Who is Nawaz Sharif to insult the Prime Minister of India
- Nawaz Sharif has insulted India by insulting Manmohan Singh
- Nawaz Sharif called Manmohan Singh a ‘dehati aurat’, claims Modi
- UPA government has added only 16000 km of roads in the last 9 years
- UPA is immersed in Gandhi bhakti and this means taking the currency notes with Bapu’s images on them
- LED screens have been installed all over Delhi that will show the live broadcast of the rally.
- Lakhs of BJP supporters gather for Modi rally 100-feet tall
- Modi cut out to greet people
- Governments of mother, son, son-in-law ruining Delhi, says Narendra Modi in delhi rally
- Modi addresses the issue of unemployment among youth, touching a raw nerve of the predominantly young crowd.
- Modi narrates a story about a corrupt train ticket checker (TC) who refused to give him a seat because he couldn’t take a bribe from him.
HP Board of School Education Published the KEY OF MEDICAL/NON-MEDICAL ( TET-2013 ) Examination September 2013
Download HP TET 2013 Answer key for Medical and Non Medical exam dated 22nd September 2013 from offical website.
How to download hp tet answer key TGT(non medical/ Medical) 2013?
- Candidate have to visit the website wwwwwW..wwwwwW..hpbose.org/
- The click on the link url KEY OF MEDICAL/NON-MEDICAL ( TET-2013 ) which is on home page
- The pdf file will open which contain the KEy of Series A-D for TGT Exam 2013 of HP TET
Click here to view the answer key and solved paper of SET A, B, C, D wwwwwW..wwwwwW..hpbose.org/Admin/Upload/MedNon-Med.TET.2013.KEY.pdf Answer key KEY of TGT(NON-Medical/ medical ) TET-2013 Question Paper of Series A, B, C, D
Rajat Rawail evicted today from Bigg Boss Saath 7 28.09.2013. Second eviction from bigg boss saath saath : ??? ??? ??? ??? Rajat Rawail is out from Bigg Boss House
Today Salman Khan call Rajat Rawail from Bigg Boss Season 7 (Day 13) [Weekend Ka Wow Salman Ke Saath] 28 September2013