IGNOU TEE form 2013 : IGNOU Term-End Examination Form for December 2013 Download
IGNOU TEE form Dec 2013 : IGNOU Term-End Examination Form for December 2013 Download
INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY
STUDENT EVALUATION DIVISION
MAIDAN GARHI, NEW DELHI-110 068
TERM-END EXAM – JUNE / DECEMBER, 2013
1. Please submit your exam form at the concerned Regional Centre under which your examination centre falls.
2.Write in CAPITAL LETTERS only within the box without touching the lines as shown in the sample below.
Before submitting the examination form please ensure that:
• The required number of assignments as applicable for the course(s) filled in the examination form have been submitted.
• The authentication certificate is duly signed by the Coordinator/Incharge of your Study Centre/PSC/PI…etc.
• Registration for the course(s) is valid and not time-barred.
• Examination fee ` 60/- per course has been remitted and the relevant proof enclosed.
• In case examination fee is submitted through demand draft please ensure that the demand draft is made in favourof IGNOU and payable
at the city of the Regional Centre where you are submitting your examination form.
• The enrolment number, programme code, course code are correctly filled in the examination form.
In case of non-compliance of any of the above conditions candidature for appearing in the Term-end Examination
will not be considered and no Hall Ticket will be issued.
Dates for Submission of Exam Forms
FOR JUNE TEE LATE FEE FOR DEC TEE LATE FEE SUBMISSION OF EXAM FORM
1 March to 31 March NIL 1 Sept. to 30 Sept. NIL
1 April to 20 April ` 300/- 1 Oct. to 20 Oct. ` 300/-
21 April to 30 April ` 500/- 21 Oct. to 31 Oct. ` 500/-
1 May to 15 May ` 1000/-* 1 Nov. to 15 Nov. ` 1000/-*
PLEASE NOTE :
Examination fee per course is – `60/- (Examination fee once paid will not be refunded/adjusted in any case)
Examination form to be submitted at – Regional Centre under which your examination centre falls
Demand draft to be made in favour of – IGNOU and payable at the city where submitting the exam form
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING UP THE EXAMINATION FORM
1. Please fill in the course(s) only for which the assignments have been submitted by you within the scheduled time. No Hall Ticket will be
issued in case the assignments for the course(s) have not been submitted.
2. Please write correct course code(s) as indicated in your Programme Guide, failing which the course(s) will not be included in Hall Ticket
for taking examination (For example ECO-01/MS-02).
3. In case wrong/invalid course code is mentioned in examination form, the course will not be included in the Hall Ticket and the examination
fee paid will not be refunded.
4. Examination form should be submitted only once for each Term-end Examination. In case two exam forms are submitted the condidature
will be cancelled.
5. Please send the examination form by Registered/Speed Post and retain the proof of its mailing till you receive the Hall Ticket.
6. Term-end Examination result is also available on the University website (www.ignou.ac.in). Please see the result status before filling
7. It is advised to enclose/forward only the Examination Fee along with this form. Any other fee (registration/re-registration) forwarded with
this form will result in rejection of the examination form.
8. Examination form received without examination fee or late fee (if applicable) will similarly be rejected.
9. Students of BA/B.Com./BCA/BTS Programme can take examination for courses up to 48 credits and those of Management Programme
can take examination for a maximum of 8 courses at a time.
10. Normally the Study Centre is the Examination Centre. In case you wish to take examination at a particular centre the code of your chosen
centre be filled up as Examination Centre Code. However, if Examination Centre chosen by you is not activated you will be allotted another
Examination Centre under the same Region.
11. In case you fail to receive Examination Intimation Slip/Hall Ticket one week before the commencement of examination you may
visit our website (www.ignou.ac.in) and download the Hall Ticket and report at the Examination Centre with your Identity Card.
12. Change of Examination Centre, once allotted, is not permissible under any circumstances.
13. No student will be allowed two exam centres for a TEE.
ONLY AT THE CONCERNED
REGIONAL CENTRE UNDER
WHICH YOUR EXAMINATION
Tags: ignou tee form