Government of Assam Eduction Department TET For Specific Medium No. Esstt/TET/SPL/Mediums/18/2013/part-I/7521 date : 21.01.2014
Assam Advertisement for Candidates appearing in TET(LP) for Medium
In continuation of earlier advertisement dated 11.12.2013 and 11.01.2014 the forthcoming TET Examination for specific medium candidate will held on 1st February 2014. The list of candidate found eligible after verification of document at district mission offices is uploaded in the websites www.ssassam.gov.in and www.tetassam.com from 22.01.2014 to 24.01.2014 for issue of e-admit card.
All eligible candidates can download their e-admit cards by using their user id and password from 27th January 2014.
No Claim for issue of e-admit card will be entertainment after 24.01.2014
download Assam TET(LP) for Medium Admit card exam 1st February 2014 at www.tetassam.com
List of shortlisted Candidates for Medium TET(LP) [ Except Goalpara, Hailakandi,Kamrup(Rural) & Sivsagar Districts]
List of shortlisted Candidates for Medium TET(LP) of Goalpara, Hailakandi,Kamrup(Rural) & Sivsagar Districts .
APTET 2013 PAPER-I, PAPER-II Exam date 9th February 2014
Download APTET Admit card from official website at http://aptet.cgg.gov.in/
Download Admit Card Main Examination of CIVIL JUDGE-2013. Result of Online Preliminary Exam of MP Civil judge Exam-2013 at http://mponline.gov.in/Quick%20Links/MPHC/Instruction/HIGH_COURT_FINAL_RESULT_CJ_Total.pdf
M.P. High Court Mains Exam Admit Card 2014
M.P. High Court
- MP High Court Jabalpur के अंतर्गत सिविल न्यायाधीश वर्ग-2 के पदों पर भर्ती हेतु मुख्य परीक्षा के लिए प्रवेश पत्र हेतु यहाँ CLICK करे।
Applicant can download admit card from official website http://mponline.gov.in/Portal/Services/MPHC/CJAdmitCard.aspx by entering Application No and DOB
UP LOWER SUBO SERVICES PRELIM EXAM Admit Card exam 19 January 2014 download @http://uppsc.up.nic.in/AdmitCard.aspx
UPPSC Admit card 2014 download at uppsc.up.nic.in. UP LOWER SUBO SERVICES PRELIM EXAM Admit Card exam 19 January 2014 download. Download Admit Card is allowed only to those Candidates, whose Application Form Status are not Rejected during Verification Process for ‘COMBINED LOWER SUBORDINATE SERVICES PRELIM. EXAMINATION – 2013‘ from official website http://uppsc.up.nic.in/AdmitCard.aspx.
Applicant have to provide below information to print online duplicate call letter/ admit card 19.01.2014
|* If your Application Status is not Rejected and Examination has been Scheduled, then only you can download Admit Card / Hall Ticket.|
|Candidate Registration No. :|
|Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) :||/ /|
HTET Feb 2014 Duplicate Admit card exam 01.02.2014. HTET Call letter exam 2nd February 2014
How to download Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (2013-2014) HTET 2014 Admit card/ Hall ticket
candidate may download his/her admit card from official website (www.hbse.ac.in OR www.htet.nic.in OR www.bseh.org.in) with effect from 20.01.2014 onwards and appear in the examination at the allotted examination centre.
- No candidate will be permitted to appear from the centre other than the one allotted to him/her. No request for change of centre will be entertained under any circumstances. If any candidate unlawfully appears from a centre other than the one allotted, his/her candidature will be rejected out rightly and result will be quashed without entering into any correspondence with him/her in this regard whatsoever.
- Such eligible candidate who does not find his/her admit card on the Board’s website (www.hbse.ac.in OR www.htet.nic.in OR www.bseh.org.in) may contact personally the “Special Examination Branch” of the Board’s office at Bhiwani for this purpose at least two day prior to the date of examination during usual office hours i.e. 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. He/She would be required to bring with him/her adequate proofs i.e. Photostat copy of Computer Generated Application form (“Confirmation Page”), a copy of payment challan in support of having deposited examination fee and an attested copy of certificate of having qualified Secondary(Xth Class) examination, two copies of photograph as uploaded on the Application Form and also adequate proof of having deposited/sent the “Confirmation Page”.
- No candidate will be admitted to the Examination centre unless he/she produces valid Admit Card having his/her photograph printed on it. In case a candidate does not download his/her Roll No. and does not appear in person at the Board’s Headquarters (Bhiwani) up to one day before the date of examination, his/her request for issue of Roll No. will not be considered and he/she will not be permitted to appear in the examination without valid admit card.
SCHEDULE OF EXAMINATION HTET 2014 for Cat 1, 2 and category 3
|Sr. No||Date of Test||Category||Timing||Duration|
RRC Guwahati North East Frontier Railway Group D Exam 2013 Admit card. North East Frontier Railway / Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Guwahati Pan Bazaar, Guwahati, Assam
RRC Guwahati Group D Post Recruitment 2013 check application status http://rrbguwahati.gov.in/Default.aspx
North East Frontier Railway under Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Guwahati invites applications for recruitment of the 1230 Group D vacancies for Group D Post total No. Of Vacancy: 1230 post
Last Date for Submission of Applications: 21-10-2013
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess minimum 10th class pass or ITI or equivalent. Academic qualification must be from recognized educational institution/ Board.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 33 years as on 01-01-2014
download admit card at http://rrbguwahati.gov.in/Default.aspx
Advertisement / Application Form
Assam tet SC candidate exam date of Examination 12th January 2014. TEACHERS ELIGIBILITY TEST FOR LOWER PRIMARY (Assam TET)-2013-2014 Admit card will be send on correspondence address.
How to download admit card for language teacher on 12th jan 2014
Applicant can also print call letter of Assam TET 2014 at http://tetassam.com/
Exam will be conducted at To be conducted only for BANGLA, HINDI, GARO, HAMAR, NEPALI, MANIPURI AND KARBI mediums on 12.01.2014
Particular to be Noted: Please note carefully your Roll Number, Paper, date, time
and venue for the examination given in the admit card.
2. Punctuality in Attendance: You should be present in the examination hall atleast
half an hour before the time given in the Admit card. Candidates arriving late will not
be permitted to enter the Examination Hall.
3. Showing of Admit Card: Your admit card will be generated through a computerized
system where your hand written address will be pre-printed along with your
photograph and signature that you put-up in the application form. You will not be
permitted to appear in the examination if you do not bring the admit card.
You will be required to sign in the space provided for candidate’s signature on roll
sheet in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
4. Compliance with the Instructions: You should scrupulously follow the
instructions given by test administrators and the invigilators at all the stages of the
examination for which you have been called. If you violate the instructions you will
be disqualified and may also be asked to leave the examination hall.
Validity of Assam Tet 2014 Certificate :
The validity of the certificate shall be for 7 (Seven) years from the date of issue of the certificate by the Empowered Committee, Govt. of Assam. However, after 31.03.2015, for any T.E.T. qualified candidate to be appointed as a teacher, the required professional qualification as laid down by NCTE shall be mandatory.
Reprint application form at http://126.96.36.199/TETElementary/
ICAI Bhawan, Post Box No. 7112, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi – 110 002
Download online admit card for COMMON PROFICIENCY TEST – 15th December, 2013
Candidate have to provide below inormatin for Hall ticket/call letter of CA CPT Admit Card 15.12.013 at official website www.icai.nic.in
|CPT Registration No.|
(As filled by you in the CPT Examination Application Form)
UPSC CS Main Exam December 2013 Hall Ticket/ e-Admit Card & Solved Question Answer Paper at http://upscadmitcard.nic.in/csmdefault.aspx
Download UPSC Civil Services Mains Dec’ 2013 Admit Card from official website http://upscadmitcard.nic.in/csmdefault.aspx
How to Print Call letter?
Applicant have to provide below information to print online call letter for UPSC Exam 2013
|SELECT YOUR DOWNLOAD METHOD i.e. BY REGISTRATION ID / ROLL NO.|
Schedule of CS Mains Examination Time Table
2nd December 2013 – Essay & English
3rd December 2013- GS-1 & GS-2
5th December 2013- GS-3 & GS-4
7th December 2013- Optional
8th December 2013- Language(Qualifying)
In case of any problem in downloading e-admit card for the Civil Services (Main) Examination or discrepancy
noticed in the e-admit card, may please be informed in detail on e-mail: email@example.com
UPPSC Lower PCS Exam Admit card 8 December 2013. Candidate can download the call letter/ hall ticket for 8 December 2013 of UP PSC preliminary examination form Public Service Commission,Allahabad website.
Download exam date at http://uppsc.up.nic.in/View_Notices.aspx?ID=news&N=2
HOW TO PRINT UP PSC ADMIT CARD
Applicant have to provide below information to download admit card
|Candidate Registration No. :|
|Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) :||/ /|
|Enter Verification Code :|
Click here to print online call letter for ALL Exam of UPPSC December 2013http://uppsc.up.nic.in/AdmitCard.aspx