How to Apply Online Application form
- Online Registration:
Generate your bank slip, login ID & password.
- Note down your Login Id and Password.
- Download bank slip and deposit your fee in any SBI branch.
- After 24 hrs. of depositing fee, Login and fill the bank details and upload scanned photograph, signature, fill other important information, Save and Confirm.
- Take print out of your application form.
- Check status of your application. It will be under process, if received
- Guidelines for filling Online Application form
- Candidate can apply online from official website wwwwwW..bedadmissions.puchd.ac.in/
a) Candidates with at least 50 % marks either in the Bachelor’s
Degree and/or in the Master’s degree or any other qualification
declared equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the
b) There shall be a relaxation of 5 % marks in favour of SC/ST/BC
candidates. Candidate with less than 45% marks belonging to
these categories shall not be eligible
|Advertisement in the new papers||29-06-2013|
|Mandatory Declaration Performa to submitted by all the colleges||30-06-2013|
|Date of Availability of B.Ed. Prospectus and application Form on the website of Panjab University, Chandigarh||02-07-2013|
|Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Bank Challan||09-07-2013|
|Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State Bank of India using website generated challan||10-07-2013 upto 4.00 p.m.|
|Last date for submission of fee details (journal no.: branch code and date of deposit Given by Bank) and uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information On the website||11-07-2013|
|Display of tentative merit list/entries made by the candidatess||12-07-2013|
|Last date for pointing out discrepancies, if any, in the tentative merit list/entries made by the candidates||13-07-2013 upto 4:00 p.m.|
|Display of final list||15-07-2013|
|First Counseling (Face to Face)||17-07-2013 To 19-07-2013|
|Second Counseling (Face to Face)||02-08-2013 To 03-08-2013|