Government of India
Ministry of Railways
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
Indian Railways Centralised Employment Notice No. 03/2012
Date of publication: 12.05.2012 Date & time of closing: 11.06.2012 up to 17.30Hrs.
Date of Preliminary Exam: 28.10.2012 (refer Para 16 of General Instructions)
C E N T R A L I S E D E M P L O Y M E N T N O T I C E No.: 03/2012
Applications are invited in the prescribed format as enclosed( on a good quality A-4 size bond paper of 80 GSM using one side only) from eligible Indian Nationals for the Common Preliminary Examination for following posts of Non Technical Popular Category(Graduate), Assistant Station Master and Traffic Assistant. Applications complete in all respects along with required enclosures should be sent by ORDINARY POST NORMALLY to the concerned Railway Recruitment Board as mentioned in para 15 of this notification, so as to reach on or before 11.06.2012 up to 17.30 Hrs. The applications can also be dropped in the box kept at the premises of concerned RRB offices, till the closing date. For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti districts and Pangi sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman, Nicobar and Lakshwadeep islands and for candidates residing abroad, the closing date for receipt of applications by posts will be 26.06.2012 up to 17.30 Hrs.
Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB), Traffic Apprentice/ Goods Guards Etc. Jobs, May-2012
Employment Notice No. 03/2012 Date-12.05.2012
Common Applications for common preliminary examination, invited for filling up the flollowing Non Tecfhnical popular categories (Graduates), Assistant Station Master & Traffic Assistant Posts of Various Zonal Railways/Production Units on Indian Railways :
- Commercial Apprentice : 317 posts
- Traffic Apprentice : 740 posts
- ECRC : 114 posts
- Goods Guard : 1768 posts
- Jr. Accounts Assistant cum Typist : 791 posts
- Sr. Clerk cum Typist : 441 posts
- Assistant Station Master : 2646 posts
- Traffic Assistant : 12 posts
Candidates Please Note:
1) Stages of Exam. :-
a) Common Preliminary Examination (i.e. stage I) for all the notified categories.
b) Main (Second stage) Exam for Cat No. 1&2 – followed by Verification of documents.
c) Main (Second stage) Exam for Cat No. 3&4 – followed by verification of documents.
d) Main (Second stage) Exam for Cat. No. 5&6, qualifying typing test followed by Verification of documents.
e) Main (Second stage) Exam for Cat No.7&8, aptitude test followed by Verification of documents.
2) Preliminary Examination (i.e. stage I) will be held on the same day by all participating RRBs.
3) Candidates should refer para 15 of General Instructions for submission of single(i.e. common ) application for Preliminary Exam for all the notified categories to the concerned RRB. Candidates who qualify in the Preliminary(stage I) Exam will again have to apply separately for Main(second stage) Examinations for notified categories as Grouped in para 1.06(a).
4) Candidates may refer to para 12 of General Instructions regarding On- Line submission of applications.
5) Participating RRBs have given choice of regional Languages. Candidates have got the option to choose any one of the regional languages at the time of applying.
6) Examination Fee for Preliminary Exam application – Rs. 60/-(UR & OBC Male Candidates only wherever applicable as per para 3 of General Instructions)
7) No examination fee for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen /Physically Handicapped/Women /Minorities / Economically backward classes candidates having annual family income less than Rs. 50,000/-
Application Fee : Rs.60/- for the General and OBC candidates only in the form of IPO / DD in favour of Assistant Secretary/Secretary/ Member Secretary/ Chairman of concerned RRB where candidate wants to apply. No examination fees for SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / Physically Handicapped / Women / Minorities / Economically backward classes candidates having annual family income less than Rs. 50000/-.
How to Apply : Application in the prescribed format should be send to the Assistant Secretary/ Member Secretary of the concerned RRB where candidate want to apply on or before 11/06/2012 (26/06/2012 for the candidates from far-flung areas). Candidates can also apply online at respective RRB websites. The envelope containing the application should be clearly super-scribed “Application for the Post/s of ___________Category No./s ________Centralised Employment Notice No. 03/2012 of RRB/ , Community (SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-SM)”.
The detailed advt. is published in the Employment News dated 12/05/2012 and it is also available at the websites of all the Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs). The list of all RRB with their website is available at http://rrcb.gov.in/rrbs.html.
RRB Commercial Apprentice Application form May 2012,
RRB Traffic Apprentice online Application form May 2012,
RRB ECRC Application form May 2012,
RRB Goods Guard Application form May 2012,
RRB Jr. Accounts Assistant cum Typist Application form May 2012,
RRB Sr. Clerk cum Typist Application form May 2012,
RRB Assistant Station Master Application form May 2012,
RRB Traffic Assistant Application form May 2012,
|RRBs at||Website Address||E.Mail ID|
|Jammu & Srinagaremail@example.com|