Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test (RTET 2013) will be conducted by Board of School Education on 29.11.2013. Candidate can apply online application form for RTET 2013 by 21.11.2013.
|Deposition of Application Fee : From 24-Oct-2013 To 20-Nov-2013 (6:00 P.M.)|
|Submission of Online Application : From 24-Oct-2013 To 21-Nov-2013|
- Downloading RTET 2013 Admit Cards: 21 December 2013
- Date of RTET Examination: 29th December 2013 (Sunday)
- Time of RTET 2013 Examination:
- 1st Level: 11.00 am to 1.30 pm (2 ½ hours )
- 2nd Level: 2.00 pm to 4.30 pm (2 ½ hours )
Rajasthan as a nodal agency ordered by Govt. of Rajasthan. Board of School Education, Rajasthan has published an advertisement regarding RTET 2013 on its official website http://www.examrtet.rajasthan.gov.in/
Gujarat TET Admit Card 2013. download TET-II Gujrat Examination 2013 – Teacher Eligibility Test Exam 1st September 2013 for paper 1 and paper 2. Gujarat TET Answer key 2013.
- Candidates must open the http://ojas.guj.nic.in.
- Then go on the Print Call Letter tab which provides on the top menu bar.
- Then Select Job, enter Confirmation Number and Birth Date.
Andhra Pradesh TET September 2013 Admit Card & Exam Date 1st September, 2013 @ http://aptet.cgg.gov.in/
TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST SEPTEMBER 2013
PAPER II SYLLABUS
(Content of School Subjects is as per old syllabus)
Andhra Pradesh TET September, 2013 Exam Date
Candidate can download APTET 2013 Hall Tickets 25.08.2013 onwards
Date and Timings of fourth APTET:
APTET will be conducted on 1st September, 2013 in all the Districts of the State. The duration and timings of the test are given below:
Paper-I : 9.30 am to 12.00 noon (duration 2 ½ hours)
Paper-II : 2.30 pm to 5.00 pm (duration 2 ½ hours)
APTET Results will declared on 20.09.2013
I. CHILD DEVELOPMENT AND PEDAGOGY (Marks: 30)
1. DEVELOPMENT OF CHILD
- Development, Growth & Maturation – Concept & Nature
- Principles of development
- Factors influencing Development – Biological, Psychological, Sociological
- Dimensions of Development and their interrelationships – Physical & Motor, Cognitive, Emotional, Social, Moral, Language relating to Infancy, early Childhood, late Child hood, Adolescence.
- Understanding Development – Piaget, Kohlberg, Chomsky, Carl Rogers
- Individual differences – Intra & Inter Individual differences in the areas of Attitudes, Aptitude, Interest, Habits, Intelligence and their Assessment
- Development of Personality – Concept, Factors effecting development of Personality
- Adjustment, Behavioural problems, Mental Health
- Methods and Approaches of Child Development – Observation, Interview, Case study, Experimental, Cross sectional and Longitudinal
- Developmental tasks and Hazards
2. UNDERSTANDING LEARNING
- Concept, Nature of Learning – input – process – outcome
- Factors of Learning – Personal and Environmental
- Approaches to Learning and their applicability–Behaviourism (Skinner, Pavlov, Thorndike), Constructivism (Piaget, Vygotsky), Gestalt(Kohler, Koffka) and Observational (Bandura)
- Dimensions of Learning – Cognitive, Affective and Performance
- Motivation and Sustenance –its role in learning.
- Memory & Forgetting
- Transfer of Learning
3. PEDAGOGICAL CONCERNS
- Teaching and its relationship with learning and learner
- Learners in Contexts: Situating learner in the socio-political and cultural context
- Children from diverse contexts–Children With Special Needs (CWSN), Inclusive
- Understanding of pedagogic methods – Enquiry based learning, Project based learning, Survey, Observation and Activity based learning
- Individual and Group learning: Issues and concerns with respect to organizing learning
in class room like Study habits, Self learning and Learning to learn skills
- Organizing learning in heterogeneous class room groups – Socio-economic background, Abilities and Interest
- Paradigms of organizing Learning-Teacher centric, Subject centric and Learner centric
- Teaching as Planned activity – Elements of Planning
- Phases of Teaching – Pre active, Interactive and Post active
- General and Subject related skills, competencies required in teaching and attributes of good facilitator
- Learning resources – Self, Home, School, Community, Technology
- Class room Management: Role of student, teacher, Leadership style of teacher, Creation of non-threatening learning environment, Managing behaviour problems, Guidance & Counselling, Punishment and its legal implications, Rights of a child, Time Management.
- Distinction between Assessment for Learning & Assessment of Learning, School based
Assessment, Continuous & Comprehensive Evaluation : Perspective & Practice
- Understanding teaching & learning in the context of NCF, 2005 & Right To Education
Bihar Elementary Urdu/Bengali (Special) Teacher Eligibility Test – 2013
betet admit card for special fine art teacher 2013 www.biharboard.net
|Opening Date for On-Line Registration of Applications||01st July, 2013 (08.00 Hrs.)|
|Last date for filling of on-line registration||16th July, 2013 (23.59 hrs.)|
|Last date for depositing examination fee at State Bank of India||17th July, 2013 (Banking Hours)|
|Last date for receipt of confirmation page in the BSEB Patna Office||24th July, 2013 (Working Hours)|
Tamil Nadu TET 2013 Admit Card, TNTET 2013 notification & Call letter Exam date 17th & 18th August, 2013www.trb.tn.nic.in
Teachers Recruitment Board
College Road, Chennai-600006
TAMIL NADU TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST (TNTET) – 2013
Important Dates TNTET 2013:
A Date of Notification : 22.05.2013
B Commencement of Sale of
Application Forms : 17.06.2013 10.00 A.M
C Last Date for Receipt of Application : 01.07.2013 5.30 P.M
D Date of Written Examination-Paper I : 17.08.2013 10A.M – 1P.M
D Date of Written Examination-Paper I : 18.08.2013 10A.M – 1P.M
Teacher Eligibility Test – Certificate:
a) A person who secures 60% or more in the TET Paper I examination
and possesses prescribed qualification for the post of Secondary
Grade Teacher in Tamil Nadu will be considered as TET Paper I Pass.
This will be the qualifying marks for the candidates of all the
b) Candidates are allowed to appear for the TET Paper I Examination
only on the basis of their declaration that they possess the required
qualification for the post of Secondary Grade Teacher.
c) Candidates who have secured 60% and above in the TET Paper I
Examination will be called for Certificate Verification.
Required Educational Qualification : Candidates who want to fill Online application form of TNTET 2013 they should have mention qualification according to the class.
1. For becoming teacher of Class I to V : Higher Secondary Course (10+2) pattern and D.Ted (Diploma in Teachers Training) / DIET.
2. For becoming Teacher of Class VI to VIII : Bachelor’s degree under 10+2+3 pattern and have B.Ed degree .
TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST SYLLABUS PAPER – I
Application Fee : Candidates who want to apply for TN TET 2013, they have to pay some Amount.
1. General Candidates have to pay Rs. 500 as examination fee and Rs. 50 as application fee.
2. SC/ST/Physically challenged candidates need to pay Rs. 250 + 50 as application fee.
TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST SYLLABUS PAPER – II
TNTET 2013 Exam Date :
Tamil Nadu TET 2013 Paper – I Admit card/ call letter : 17th August, 2013 (10:00 AM to 01:00 PM)
Hall ticket Tamil Nadu TET 2013 Paper- II : 18th August, 2013 (10:00 AM to 01:00 PM) -
UP TET PRI-2013 Sequence Chart With Answer Key
Series-0 Series-P Series-Q Series-R Series-S Ans. Key
Part-I Child Development and Cognition
1 26 23 15 9 1 16 11 3 25 19 4
2 27 19 16 10 4 17 12 4 26 20 1
3 28 20 12 11 1 18 13 5 27 21 4
4 29 21 13 7 2 19 14 6 28 22 4
5 30 22 14 8 3 20 15 12 4 28 3
6 1 30 22 16 2 21 16 8 5 29 1
7 2 24 23 17 4 22 17 9 1 30 2
8 3 25 17 18 1 23 18 10 2 26 1
9 4 26 18 12 4 24 19 11 3 27 1
10 5 27 19 13 3 25 20 18 10 4 4
11 6 28 20 14 4 26 21 13 11 5 1
12 7 29 21 15 4 27 22 14 6 6 3
13 8 7 29 23 3 28 23 15 7 1 2
14 9 1 30 24 2 29 24 16 8 2 2
15 10 2 24 25 2 30 25 17 9 3 2
bihar state secondary teacher eligibility test sharsha will going to declared on www.biharboard.net/
To get Result through SMS just type bb < Space > < Roll Code > < Space > < Roll No > and send it to 54333. (Only BSNL Subscriber)
Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test HTET 2013 Admit cards/ Call letter download www.hbse.
All eligible candidates can download their exam admit card from HTET website from 13/06/2013 till the date of Exam.
click this to download call letter at http://htet.nic.in/htet2013/Online/AdmitCardInput.aspx
|Registration No. :|
|Date of Birth :|
|Enter Security Pin :|
|Sr. No||Date of Test||Category||Timing||Duration|
Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2013, UPTET Admission, form for registration date extended to 22 may 2013 TET 2013 Last date 27/05/2013 : B.ED appearing Student also apply for UP TET 2013 High court Decision for UP TET 2013 appearing student
|आवेदन पत्र भरने हेतु महत्त्वपूर्ण दिशा निर्देश
ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने से पूर्व दिशा निर्देश ध्यान पूर्वक पढ़ लें एवं आवेदन के प्रारूप को भी ध्यानपूर्वक पढ़ लें |
समस्त प्रविष्टियाँ अंग्रेजी भाषा में ही मान्य होंगी
|STEP-2||आवेदन पत्र के लिए ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन (पंजीकरण) करें||अंतिम तिथि 22/05/2013|
|STEP-3||आवेदन शुल्क जमा करने हेतु ई- चालान फॉर्म प्रिंट करें||अंतिम तिथि 22/05/2013|
|STEP-4||ई- चालान फॉर्म द्वारा आवेदन शुल्क जमा करना||अंतिम तिथि 23/05/2013|
|STEP-5||फोटो अपलोड करके आवेदन पत्र पूर्ण करें
** बिना फोटो अपलोड करे आवेदन अपूर्ण रहेगा एवं मान्य नहीं होगा ।
|अंतिम तिथि 27/05/2013|
|STEP-6||अपना भरा हुआ आवेदन पत्र प्रिंट करें|
Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (2012-2013) Confirmation Page print out. e-Challan HTET Last date for Online Registration, uploading of images
How to download HTET Challan form
5 Simple Steps to apply online
- Fill in the Application Form
- Upload Photograph and Signature
- Apply for Appropriate Level(s)
- Download e-Challan and Pay the fee
- Download Confirmation Page
Examination Fees CATEGORY LEVEL Amount in Rs. All Candidates except SC & Differently abled for each Level Rs.600/- SC & Differently Abled for each Level Rs.300/- The fee can be remitted in the following ways:
- Through e- Challan by deposit of prescribed fees in Axis Bank
- Through e- Challan by deposit of prescribed fees in HDFC Bank
- Through e- Challan by deposit of prescribed fees in PNB Bank
- Online Registration, uploading of images and Downloading of e-Challan for fee payment through designated Banks: 30/04/2013 to 14/05/2013
- Last Date (After Payment) for Final Submission: 15/05/2013
- Last Date for Printing of Confirmation Page: 20/05/2013
- Forget/ lost registration no of HTET 2013 click here to know your registration no http://htet.nic.in/htet2013/Online/GetCandAppno.aspx
Please ensure before dispatching/depositing the Confirmation Page that:- (i) The candidate has signed and put his/her Thumb Impression in the Confirmation Page at the specified place. (ii) The candidate has pasted the recent passport size photograph on the space earmarked for it. (iii) The candidate has attached an attested copy of his/her 10th class certificate and Board’s copy of Challan of the prescribed fee. (iv) The candidate has kept a photocopy of the Confirmation Page for use as reference for future correspondence.
The Confirmation Page should be deposited/dispatched in an envelope of size 12”x9” only with superscribing “APPLICATION FOR HTET (2012-2013)”.
Name of Candidate : Mother’s Name : Father’s Name : Date of Birth : Enter Security Pin :