|COUNSELING PROCEDURE UP bed 2012 RMLAU|
|The counseling procedure is divided in two phases:
Phase-I : Off-Campus On-Line Counseling ( * )
Phase-II: On-Campus On-line Counseling First Counseling ( * )
|Through computer screen, the counselees will have access, to category-wise information regarding : -
(a) Number of candidates with higher merit who would have already exercised their choices.
|The detailed procedure is described below.|
|Phase-I : Off-Campus On-Line Counseling|
|1. Candidates found eligible for counselling are required to exercise their initial choices of branches and institutions through Internet (www.upbed.nic.in) from places of their convenience. The candidates may contact the nearby Counselling Centres (CC) for availing the Internet facility free of charge.
2. This facility is provided to enable the candidates to assess list of universities/colleges/institutions which are likely to be available to them according to their rank in the JEE B.Ed.2012.
5. Login and password prompts will appear on the computer screen. Using the instructions given on the screen, the candidate will enter the login ID and password for which admit card would be required. If the candidate has misplaced his/her admit card, he/she can download the counseling letter which will have the required information.
6. The procedure for exercising choices or seeking other information is menu driven. It guides the candidates through appropriate messages on the computer screen.
7. Information relating to institutions and categories (GE or BC or SC/ST etc.) will be available through each relevant dropdown menu for the purpose of exercising choices as well as for a feel of their competitive standing for their preferred choices among the logged-in candidates.
8. The name of counseling centre will be displayed on computer screen during Phase-I.
9. The candidates are permitted, if they so desire, to change their choices, delete earlier choices and add new choices any number of times, based on the information which will appear on the computer screen. The candidates are free to consult their parents, teachers, friends and others for advice during Phase-I. The off-campus counselling will facilitate the selection of the most appropriate discipline, institution and branches / programme at candidates’ rank and in their categories for submitting their final choices during on-campus counselling.
10. Choices will be processed and indicative seat allocation will be put on the website at frequent intervals. The dates of next update of indicative seat allocation will be specified on the website.
11. OFF CAMPUS COUNSELING IS ONLY A REHEARSAL.
|Phase-II : Part I – On-Campus On-Line Counseling First Counseling (* )
|Eligible candidates will be required to report at the counselling centre, allotted to him/her which will be displayed on computer screen during Phase-I. They will have to stay there for two days. A list of counselling centres is also given in this leaflet, and is also available on the website.|
|DAY ONE -The Counseling Day|
|1.On the first day of reporting (day one) as per schedule, the candidates will proceed to the document verification counters for verification of their certificates and admit card. Candidates are required to bring all certificates in original along with one set of photocopies of each document and four copies of their photograph identical to the one pasted on the application form. In case any candidate fails to produce the required original certificate at the time of counseling, he/she will not be allowed to exercise his/her option.
2.Thereafter the candidates will proceed to the fee collection counters. Counseling fee of Rs.500 (Five hundred only only) and an advance admission fee of Rs. 5000 (Five Thousand only) will be collected at the computerized fee counters. The deposits are to be made through a crossed Demand Draft issued in favour of Finance Officer, Dr. RML Avadh University payable at Faizabad. Here it is to be pointed out that all deposits will be through Crossed Demand Draft and not through Account Payee Cheque. Please note that the counseling fee of Rs.500/- is non-refundable and no part of it will be refundable at any stage after the candidate has reported for on-campus on-line counseling at the counseling centre. The advance admission fee of Rs.5000/- will be refunded if the candidate could not be allotted a seat from the choice locked by her/him. No refund of this amount will be made if a seat is allotted in a University/ College/ Institute and the candidate refuses to take admission for whatsoever reason.
3. Any discrepancies related to date of birth, category, sub-category, sex and state of eligibility in the computer record generated on the basis of application form submitted earlier to JEE B.Ed.-2012 by the candidate and in the original certificates will be rectified by the competent authorities at the counselling centre and their decision will be final in this regard. A printout of the modified record will be given to the candidate.
4. Any change in the candidate’s name, father’s name and the status of general category shall not be permitted under any circumstances.
6. After verification and fee submission the candidates will proceed to the next counter for Registration. After Registration, the candidates will be required to exercise their final choices of seats on-line by using choice button to indicate the choice of institution in order of their preference. The candidate can exercise all the choices for which he/she is eligible. Choices for which the candidate is eligible shall be displayed at the time of choice filling.
7. The current status of the available seats, will be continuously displayed for the guidance of candidates.
8. The candidates will get two copies of the printout of all the choices submitted by them. One copy of the same will be signed by the candidate and returned after verification.
9 Candidates are advised to choose the college(s) taking into consideration that his/her choice on DAY-ONE and the subsequent allotment on DAY-TWO is final.
|DAY TWO-The Allotment Day|
|1. The choices submitted through choice form on Day One will be processed centrally on the following day (day two) and the list of candidates who are allotted an institution along with subject stream for admission will be displayed on the website. These candidates will be called in order of Rank for the issue of seat allotment letter. The candidates must bring their copy of choice form along with fee receipt to get the allotment letter.
2. After allotment of seat the candidates are required to deposit the balance amount of admission fee through a crossed Demand Draft issued in favour of alloted college (Please refer to college profile of alloted college) payable at college location (refer to college profile) within 3 days of issue of allotment letter. The fee structure of different institutions is available on the website.
3.The candidates are required to report to the allotted University Department/College/Institute immediately after fees deposition..
4.The candidates shall confirm their alloted seat after depositing the balance fee and No extension would be permissible under normal circumstances.
|REFUND OF FEES DEPOSITED AT COUNSELING CENTERS|
|1. Counselling Fee of 500 (Five Hundred only) is non-refundable
2. The advance admission fee of Rs.5000/- (Five Thousand only) submitted at the time of counseling will be refunded if the candidate could not be allotted a seat from the choice locked by him/her. No Refund will be made if a seat is allotted in a university/college/institute and the candidate refuses to take admission for any reason.
3.College fees, once deposited, will not be refunded to any candidate under any circumstance.
UP BED Off Campus counseling schedule @ http://www.jobnresults.com/2012/05/30/up-bed-2012-off-campus-online-counseling-httpupbed-nic-inoffcampuscounsofcampus-aspx/