UPSEE 2013 Gautam Buddh Technical University, State Government of Uttar Pradesh (India). Application form for Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE )2013
up see 2013 entrance examination for degree level engineering institutions and other professional colleges has been assigned to Gautam Buddh Technical University, Lucknow
UPSEE 2013 Application Form the Head Post Offices or the Mukhya Dak Ghar (MDGs) of Uttar Pradesh from the first week of March 2013 to the third week of March 2013. Till then they can get the overview of Application Process from the following article based on last year’s information.
UPSEE 2013 results are to be announced on the 30thMay 2013 while the exam will be held on 20th and 21st April 2013.
upsee Fee for application form 2013:
The candidates of General and OBC category should purchase the UPSEE 2013 Application Form of Magenta Color of the cost of Rs. 1000/-.
Fee for the application form will be Rs. 1000 for General/OBC male candidates and Rs.500 for SC/ST category candidates. For female candidates the fee remains Rs.500.
The candidates can also fill the application form ONLINE also. The procedure for filling this form is as follows:
- The ONLINE UPSEE 2013 Application Form will be made available from the end of February 2013 to the last week of March 2013 on wwwwwW..upsee.nic.in or wwwwwW..uptu.ac.in or wwwwwW..wwwwwW..mtu.ac.in.
- The detailed procedure for applying online for the exam will be available on the websites.
- The candidates can also contact the felicitation centers at various cities for any assistance in the ONLINE form filling.
- The list of felicitation centers for helping the candidates for filling the UPSEE 2013 Application Form will be available on the websites.
- After filling the ONLINE UPSEE 2013 Application Form the candidates should click the “Review” button before submitting the form.
- As soon as the candidates submit the UPSEE 2013 Application Form the system will generate the unique Registration Number which must be noted down for all the future correspondences.
- Now the candidate should make the payment of examination fee via credit/debit card or bank challan/Internet Banking.
- The candidates who want to pay for the ONLINE UPSEE 2013 Application Form via bank challan must download the bank challan receipt in triplicate which will contain the candidate credentials and requisite fee. The candidate should submit the fee at the designated bank and sign the receipt.
- The bank will provide a transaction number to the candidates which must be correctly filled on the bank challan of the ONLINE UPSEE 2013 Application Form.
- After making the payment through challan the candidate should logon to wwwwwW..upsee.nic.in or wwwwwW..wwwwwW..mtu.ac.in or wwwwwW..uptu.ac.in and download their confirmation page. The confirmation page will be generated after filling in the registration and transaction number.
- If the candidate wants to pay the ONLINE UPSEE 2013 Application Form fee via Internet Banking/Debit card/Credit card the appropriate link should be clicked and payment should be made.
- The candidates should generate the confirmation page and put their signature, paste recent passport size photograph, put the left thumb impression and get it signed by the parents/guardian at the space specified.
- This conformation page will serve as the UPSEE 2013 Application Form. The candidate should send this page at the above mentioned address till the date specified above.
Download GBTU UPSEE 2013 notification at wwwwwW..wwwwwW..uptu.ac.in/upsee_10dec12.pdf
SYLLABI FOR UPSEE
PAPER – 9 (APTITUDE TEST FOR MBA)
The test is aimed at evaluating the verbal ability, quantitative aptitude, logical & abstract reasoning and
knowledge of current affairs. The following is a brief description of contents of the test paper.
Section A (English Language): Grammar, vocabulary, uncommon words, sentence completion, synonyms,
antonyms, relationship between words & phrases and comprehension of passages.
Section B (Numerical Aptitude): Numerical calculation, arithmetic, simple algebra, geometry and
trigonometry, Interpretation of graphs, charts and tables.
Section C (Thinking and Decision Making): Creative thinking, unfamiliar relationships, verbal reasoning,
finding patternstrends and Assessment of figures & diagrams.
Section D (General Awareness): Knowledge of current affairs and other issues related to trade, industry,
economy, sports, culture and science.
PAPER – 10 (APTITUDE TEST FOR MCA)
Modern Algebra: Idempotent law, identities, complementary laws, Demorgan’s theorem, mapping, inverse
relation, equivalence relation, Piano’s Axiom, definition of rational numbers and integers through equivalence
Algebra: Surds, solution of simultaneous and quadratic equations, arithmetic, geometric and harmonic
progression, Binomial theorem for any index, logarithms, exponential and logarithmic series, determinants.
Probability: Definition, dependent and independent events, numerical problems on addition and multiplication
of probability, theorems of probability.
Trigonometry: Simple identities, trigonometric equations, properties of triangles, use of mathematical tables,
solution of triangles, height and distance, inverse functions, DeMoiver’s theorem.
Co-Ordinate Geometry: Co-ordinate geometry of the straight lines, pair of straight lines, circle, parabola,
ellipse and hyperbola and their properties.
Calculus: Differentiation of function of functions, tangents and normal, simple examples of maxima of minima,
limits of function, integration of function (by parts, by substitution and by partial fraction), definite integral
(application to volumes and surfaces of frustums of sphere, cone and cylinder).
Vectors: Position vector, addition and subtraction of vectors, scalar and vector products and their applications.
Dynamics: Velocity, composition of velocity, relative velocity, acceleration, composition of acceleration, motion
under gravity, projectiles, laws of motions, principles of conservation of momentum and energy, direct impact of
smooth bodies, pulleys.
Statics: Composition of co-planar, concurrent and parallel forces, moments and couples, resultant of set of
coplanar forces and conditions of equilibrium, determination of Centroides in simple case, problems involving
Theory of probability, Mean, Median, Mode, Dispersion and Standard Deviation.
(iii) LOGICAL ABILITY
Questions to test analytical and reasoning capability of candidates.
Exam Date 20 & 21 April 2013
The duly filled UPSEE 2013 Application Form complete in all respects must reach at the following address till the last week of March 2013 by 5.00 p.m. via Registered/Speed Post only.
Gautam Budhh Technical University,
Lucknow – 226021.