National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) for admission to MBBS Course in each academic year 2013-2014
www.cbseneet.nic in NEET-UG 2013 application form & reprint confirmation page
neet-ug apply online,”aaplication form” neet 2013
NEET-UG 2013 – Printing of Confirmation page Only for those candidates who have already applied Online & paid Exam Fee @ http://cbseneet.nic.in/cbseneet/Online/check.aspx
- Commencement of Submission of Online Application – 01.12.2012
- Online Application Submission Last Date without Late Fee – 31.12.2012
- Period of submission of Online Application with late fee
01.01.2013 to 31.01.2013
- Last Date of Receipt of Confirmation Page in CBSE – Application without late fee
- Last Date of Receipt of Confirmation Page in CBSE – Application with late fee
Candidates remitting fee through Challan are required to Complete Part II of the Online Application Form to get the Print of Confirmation Page
How to apply NEET UG Online application form 2013-14
Candidates are required to go through the Information Bulletin carefully and acquaint themselves
1. Candidates can apply for NEET(UG) – 2013 only “Online”.
2. Information Bulletin can be downloaded from the website www.cbseneet.nic.in.
3. Online submission of Application Form may be made by accessing Board website www.cbseneet.nic.in.
Instructions for Online submission of Application Form are available in Information Bulletin and on the website www.cbseneet.nic.in.
4. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on website. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
5. Candidates must retain the following documents with them as reference for future correspondence.
(i)At least four printouts of the Confirmation Page of computer generated Application Form.
(ii) Original receipt issued by Post Office for having despatched the Application Form.
(iii) Proof of fee paid
(iv) 7-8 copies of identical Photograph as pasted on the confirmation Page of Online Application.
6. (a) Please ensure before mailing the print out of the Confirmation Page of online application form that :
(i) The applicant has signed the Form at specified place and affixed left hand thumb impression.
(ii) The application bears the signature of Parent/Guardian.
(iii) The application has been authenticated/signed by the Head of the Institution/Gazetted Officer.
(iv) The two similar good quality colour studio photographs with white background (taken on or after 01.11.2012) have been duly pasted in the space earmarked for it. Further, ensure that application form number & candidate name has been written on the back of both the photographs.
(v) The Confirmation Page of online application sent by Courier shall not be accepted.
(b) The fee can be remitted in the following ways:
(i) By Credit Card/Debit Card
(ii) Remittance through Challan by deposit in CBSE Bank Account with Canara Bank or Syndicate Bank or e-Post Office.
(c) Please arrange documents in the following order:
Proof of remittance of fee
Computer Generated Confirmation Page of online Application
Affidavit (for candidates from Andhra Pradesh and J & K who have opted for seats under 15% All India Quota)
(d) For sending Computer Generated Confirmation Page, use any good quality A5 size (12” x 10”) envelope and paste the Computer Generated CBSE Address Slip on the envelope.
7. Candidates must preserve the Admit Cards till the admission in College or Institution.
8. Computer Generated Confirmation Page of online Application Form is to be despatched only by Registered/Speed Post to :-
The Assistant Secretary (NEET)
Central Board of Secondary Education,
Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi-110 092.
The candidates can download Admit Card for the Examination from website www.cbseneet.nic.in. Relevant information will also be hosted on the said website.
The candidates can download the Result, Score Card/Rank Letter from the website www.cbseneet.nic.in
For the latest up dates, candidates must remain in touch with the website www.cbseneet.nic.in & www.mohfw.nic.in and regularly check their
e-mails till the completion of final round of counselling
CBSE NEET Examination Fees Details and last date for submission of Application Form:
|FEE WITHOUT LATE FEE||FEE WITH LATE FEE|
|DURATION||01.12.2012 to 31.12.2012||01.01.2013 to 31.01.2013|
|LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF CONFIRMATION PAGE OF APPLICATION FORM IN CBSE||10.01.2013||05.02.2013|
|LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF CONFIRMATION PAGE OF APPLICATION FORM IN CBSE FROM REMOTE AREAS*||20.01.2013||No Grace Period,hence last date will remain 05.02.2013|