OJEE 2013 Admit card:: Download admit card at www.odishajee2013.com Odisha Joint Entrance Test Examination (Orissa OJEE) 2013 will going to held on 12th May 2013. OJEE test conducted to select the candidates for admission to various B.Tech, B.Arch, B.Pharm, BDS, MBA,MCA, PDCM, PGDM, M.Pharm, MBBS and M.Tech courses.
Candidate who are waiting for OJEE 2013 Admit Cards can Download admit card/ hall ticket @ www.odishajee2013.com/. The candidates who will be not able to
down load the admit card may contact JEE Cell Gandamunda, Bhubaneswar on or
before 25th April, 2013.
The candidates are advised to download two copies of the
admit card and follow the instructions & the time table written therein. One copy of the
admit card duly signed by the invigilator in the allotted examination centre must be
submitted at the examination hall and the other should be retained by the candidates. The
candidates should verify the particulars printed on the admit cards and bring to the notice
of the OJEE office about discrepancy,
Download Orissa OJEE online call letter 2013 Orissa OJEE Hall Ticket 2013 at Official Website. www.odishajee2013.com
How to Download OJEE Admit card
Candidates have to enter his/her Registration Number & Date of Birth. After that click on submit button.
Take print out of your Admit Card and validate the roll no and exam centre., OJEE Admit card, OJEE Admit card 2013, Download OJEE 2013 Admit card,
OJEE 2013 Admit Card | Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) 2013 Confirmation Page at http://www.odishajee.com/
- OJEE Date of Examination :12-05-2013(Sunday)
- Last date for online submission & Registration: 02-04-2013 (Tuesday)
- Application Fee :- 550/-
OJEE 2013 applicant can download Online Admit Card / Hall ticket from 20th April for the upcoming Joint Entrance Examination 2013 by Odisha state government (OJEE) official website of OJEE Exam 2013 are www.odishajee2013.com
ojee.nic.in and www.odishajee.com.
Printout of Computer generated confirmation page at http://www.odishajee2013.com/Content/GenerateApplicationForm.aspx
- Last date for receipt of Confirmation Page along Payment receipt (OJEE copy) at JEE cell : 27th March, 2013
- Date of Admit Card download begins from : 20th April, 2013
- Date of Examination : 12th May, 2013
- Probable Date of Declaration of Result : 1st week of June, 2013
KEY DATES FOR OJEE-2013
Date of Examinations
Sunday, 12th May 2013 Odisha Joint Entrance Examination – 2013 (OJEE – 2013) will be held on 12th May 2013. Details will be notified soon…
OJEE ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES FOR PROVIDING ADMISSION N TO 1st YEAR IN ENGINEERING MEDICAL PHARMACY MBA/MCA MANAGEMENT ARCHITECTURE COURSES IN THE COLLEGES OF ODISHA STATE session 2013-13
List of Document Required fr verification of OJEE MAIN 2013
- Original Rank Card
- Original on line registration slip
- H.S.C. or any other relevant certificate showing the date of birth
- 10 + 2 Pass certificate (For Engineering, BHMS, BAMS, MCA-Dual Degree, MAM & Pharmacy) or Final Diploma Pass Certificate (for Lateral Entry) or +3 pass certificate (For MCA, MBA, PGDM, PGCM, PGDM [Executive], MCA-Lateral Entry & B.Sc. Lateral Entry) or B. Tech/B.Arch/B. Pharm pass certificate for PGAT.
- 10 + 2 Mark Sheet (For Engineering, BHMS, BAMS, MCA-Dual Degree, MAM & Pharmacy) or Diploma Mark Sheet (for Lateral Entry) or +3 Mark sheet and +2 Mark sheet (For MCA, MBA, PGDM, PGCM, PGDM [Executive], MCA-Lateral Entry & B.Sc. Lateral Entry) or B. Tech / B.Arch / B. Pharm final mark sheet for PGAT.
- School Leaving / College Leaving Certificate
- Original Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended (Appendix VI)
- Original ‘Permanent Resident of Odisha’ Certificate (Appendix – I) /Nativity Certificate from concerned Tahasildar.
- Original Certificate of Employment of Candidate’s parent / Spouse (Appendix – II) Employer: Govt. of Odisha / Govt. of India / Govt. of IndiaUndertakings and / Govt. of Odisha Undertakings located in Odisha at the time of application.
- Original SC / ST certificate by birth (Appendix – III).
- Original Certificate of Ex-serviceman (Appendix – IV).
- Original Green Card issued by Family Welfare Department of Odisha.
- Original Certificate in support of Outlying Odia Speaking Tract (OL)(Appendix – V)
- Original Certificate in support of NRI
- Income certificate for TFW candidates (Appendix – VII)
|INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
Read the instructions given in the information brochure and instructions to fill online application form
||Select Examination Group (A, B, C1 or C2) and fill relevant application form. After submitting your details, Computer Generates a Registration Number. Note down the Registration Number for future Reference. Important: If a Registration Number is already generated in your name, do not fill the form again. If more than one Application is Registered in your name, all the applications may be rejected.
||Payment through banks: Print Bank e-Challan for Fee payment through Syndicate Bank or State Bank of India (After fee payment note down Journal Number issued by Bank); Or
Payment through Credit/Debit Cards/Net Banking: Make Fee Payment through Credit Card / Debit Card or Net Banking (Note your Transaction id)
||Submit fee payment details online only,After 24Hrs or Next working day(after11AM) of fee payment at banks. On confirmation of success full authentication, take printout of the confirmation page.
||Affix Passport Photograph, left hand thumb impression of the candidate and signatures of both the candidate and parent / guardian in the space provided and send the completed application form to Chairman OJEE by Registered Post or Speed Post, superscribing the envelop “ODISHA JEE-2013 Application Form” to:
||Chairman – OJEE 2013
OJEE Cell, Gandamunda, Khandagiri, Bhubaneswar – 751030, Odisha
||Keep a copy of the application for your records.