2013 Punjab TET exam : Punjab Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET) Notification 2013
Online application form of PSTET 2013, download PSTET 2013 Notification at tet.bedpunjab.org
Punjab Teachers Eligibility Test:
PSTET 2013 Exam pattern and Scheme:
PSTET consists of two objective type question papers. Each paper will consist of 150 MCQs and each question carries 1 marks totaling for 150 marks. Following are the details of question papers:
- Paper I: To become teachers for classes I-V in Punjab primary school.
- Paper II: To become teachers for classes between VI and VIII in Punjab upper primary school.
- Paper I and II: For those candidates who interested in teaching from Class I to VIII. They can appear for both the papers and have to get qualifying marks to be considered for all the classes.
Punjab Government is Going To Conduct The Punjab Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET). For All Those candidates who want to become Teacher of Class I To V And Class VI To VII In Punjab State School So If You want to become teacher as Government Employee then You need to TET Examination is Necessary for All The B.ED Degree holder Candidates . Eligible Candidates can apply through online mode for Punjab TET 2013 Exam .
Eligibility and Qualifications for Punjab TET :
Candidates should have following qualifications as prescribed by the NCTE. The State governments may change the qualifications and eligibility requirements as per the GOs issued by them.
Punjab TET (PSTET) Qualification Teachers of Classes I-V (Paper I):
Candidates should have passed in Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45 percent marks. Those appearing in final 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) / 2 – year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible. OR Candidates with BA / B.Sc. with at least 50 percent marks and B.Ed qualification can also apply.
Punjab TET (PSTET) Qualification Teachers of Classes VI-VIII (Paper II) : Applicants having B.A. / B.Sc and those appearing in final 2 year D.Ed. / B.A. /B.Sc. with at least 45 percent marks and passed / appearing in B.Ed / Senior Secondary with at least 50 percent marks and passed or appearing in final 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed. or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.Ed. (Special Education) with 50 percent in BA or B.Sc are eligible for PSTET.
How to apply online
- The candidate has to apply only online at
. After registering himself/ herself, the candidate to have to pay examination fee based on his/her category by the following ways within prescribed dates & time available on the website –*Deposit the prescribed fee in the bank (listed on website i.e. Axis Bank Ltd. or HDFC Bank Ltd.) in form of E-Payment *Pay through E-Cash Coupon (Available in banks listed on the Website i.e. Axis Bank Ltd. or HDFC Bank Ltd.)
- Fill the online application form available on the website tet.bedpunjab.org by clicking at the link PSTET Online Registration.
- The application can be filled online only till 31-12-2012 up to 5.00 PM.
- If by mistake the candidate has filed in wrong data, he/she can correct the data till 31.12.2012 up to 5:00 PM. by entering his/her registration number and password. Henceforth no editing will be done and thereafter data will be locked and no change will be acceptable/ allowed.
- Only online forms will be entertained.
- The list of candidates whose fee is confirmed will be available on tet.bedpunjab.org for candidate reference.
- The candidate can download their ADMIT CARDS by visiting the website tet.bedpunjab.org again by entering his/her registration number and password (Candidates are advised not to disclose the password to any one for data security). Incase candidate unable to get the admit card, he/she must contact ……………………… personally or on helpline numbers one day before the saidexamination upto 5.00 PM, failing which department will not be held responsible.
- For any clarifications regarding the online filling of the form, the candidate can call at …………………….. help-line numbers ……………………… on all working days from 9:00 am to 5.30 pm.
- Candidates are advised to visit the website tet.bedpunjab.org regularly for more updates and important information.
- Candidate must bring a admit card/ Registration slip on the day of written examination at the venue of the examination centre. The candidates without admit card/ Registration slip will not be allowed to appear in the written examination.
- Candidate will be responsible for any mistakes made by him/ her in the on line application form, Education Department shall not be responsible or liable in any way.
- The result list will be prepared on the basis of the written test and will be available on website tet.bedpunjab.org
Tentative Dates for PSTET
S No. Activity Date of the Activity
1. Publish of Advertisement 20-Dec-2012
2. Online registration process Start 20-Dec-2012
3. Last date of Receipt of application (online) 20-Dec-2012
4. Last date of Receipt of Fee 31-Dec-2012
5. Fee reconciliation and uploaded the status for Information to candidates 03-Jan-2013
6. Uploading of Admit Card (online) 7-Jan-2013
7. Conduct of written Examination 20-Jan-2013
8. Declaration of Results 28-Jan-2013
How To Apply: Eligible & Interested candidates can apply through online mode from Punjab TET Official website (www.tet.bedpunjab.org) before 31 December 2012
Structure and Content (All Compulsory): Punjab Teachers Eligibility Test 2013
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv) Mathematics||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(v) Environmental Studies||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
SCHEDULE OF EXAMINATION
10:00 to 11:30 hrs
13:30 to 15:00 hrs
PSTET 2013 Paper II (for classes VI to VIII): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content: Punjab Teachers Eligibility Test 2013
|(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv)(a) For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science
(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science
(c) For any other teacher: either (a) or (b)